Potential Coronavirus Vaccine found to be 90% effective

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And just what did Trump have to do with this? This is Pfizer alone that can tout it all day long :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: 

Isn't this what Trump promised and everyone said he was lying. Also convenient for Pfizer to only announce this after all the votes are in. Typical pHARMa company only out for the money.

2 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Isn't this what Trump promised and everyone said he was lying. Also convenient for Pfizer to only announce this after all the votes are in. Typical pHARMa company only out for the money.

Coronavirus isn’t the only thing they’re fighting and now that your president lost you all should move on. You can still have your altar in your closet though :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

It does. There is just nothing imperative to having one. For instance, a circumcision reduces your risk of getting a UTI, but not having one doesn't mean you are guaranteed a UTI. 

LOL, it's like saying cutting off your ears will reduce the risk to get an ear infection, what's the point in it exactly, you're giving up the entire organ which has so many advantages and ***ual benefits just to avoid a possible risk which will not happen if you treat yourself right and clean your body...... Still doesn't make sense to me.... 

2 hours ago, stevenjr18 said:

Any news other than entertainment related news doesn’t belong here. If I continue to see political and other non-entertainment news on this site, I’m done visiting. I come here to escape the real world. I hate what this amazing site is turning into 😩. Stop letting random people post on this site 🙄

These forums express freedom of speech. Please do not try and censor things. If you do not like what is being discussed, please visit another thread. No one is forcing you to read anything. You have no right to limit anyone's discussion or discourse. Please be respectful to others, the same as you are asking from them.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ExXL said:

LOL, it's like saying cutting off your ears will reduce the risk to get an ear infection, what's the point in it exactly, you're giving up the entire organ which has so many advantages and ***ual benefits just to avoid a possible risk which will not happen if you treat yourself right and clean your body...... Still doesn't make sense to me.... 

Oh god. I am not trying to sit here and argue with you in the coronavirus vaccine thread over what is essentially an aesthetic choice, with minimal health benefits or risks either way like...:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The point I was trying to get at is you have no real reason to be so mistrustful of the WHO. 

1 minute ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Oh god. I am not trying to sit here and argue with you in the coronavirus vaccine thread over what is essentially an aesthetic choice, with minimal health benefits or risks either way like...:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The point I was trying to get at is you have no real reason to be so mistrustful of the WHO. 

First of all aesthetic choice or not, deciding for the baby without consent is wrong, second circumcision has very major risks 1 of them is losing sensitivity in the ***** and decreasing ***ual pleasure, I personally think intact *****es look much better than cut ones, and about the WHO, trust them all you want, but when it comes to my body Let me be the judge of that. 

I just finished watching the New York governor state that he is not happy with the timing of the vaccine. He wished it was after Biden takes office. Says the Govenor that should have been charged with 6000 senior citizens deaths.. That proves that the Democrats only care about politics.

Cuomo needs to be removed from office. He has shown he is both arrogant and ignorant. He is literally a threat to the commonwealth of New York. That's why so maney people are leaving Nnew York City and State. Also his brother promotes false information and should be taken off the air. They are the brother duo that not one Americancan trust if the ever want to hear the truth.

Isn't it interesting Pfizer making this announcement on a vaccine less than a week after elections. What's more interesting is that Bill Gates and Soros own a huge stake in this company. What's sick is Democrats like Cuomo is pissed that the trump administration will be the ones distributing it. Even went as far as saying it should be delayed if  biden takes office. These fools that some of you voted for would rather have more Americans die just so they can take credit for something. I guess the thousands they killed in nursing homes wasn't enough for them.

I watched this and could not believe what I was hearing. This from the guy who sent thousands of seniors to their death. 

Would you expect anything else. He and left  don’t want Trump  to get no credit for speeding the vaccine and now want him to get no credit for getting it out! He like most of the left are evil beyond words but one day they will be held accountable!

Last I checked we were not a communist country YET...So freedom of choice for medical treatment should still exist. I personally  will hold off and take my chances till it’s been out for a few years and know more about what side effects my occur from it, but if others want it as soon as it’s available they should be able to. He not a dictator in a free republic!! Has no right and it will not stand up!

9 hours ago, Just Because said:

Project Warp Speed! Well done Pfizer-Biontech and well done Mr. President! This is what will save lives, not Biden’s empty talk. This is called SCIENCE Biden, Democrats, and media! And President Trump should tout it all day long! Plus, the other day unemployment dropped big to 6.9%. The president should tout that too. That’s called CAPITALISM.

https://api.parler.com/l/uFXpD

8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Funny thing is, president Trump said during the debate that we were close to a vaccine and sleepy Joe of course said he was lying. Well look how that turned out. Now I’m already seeing liberals thanking Joe for this vaccine when the guy doesn’t officially take office until next year. What a joke. 

They should be thanking Trump. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block