Potential Coronavirus Vaccine found to be 90% effective

8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

These forums express freedom of speech. Please do not try and censor things. If you do not like what is being discussed, please visit another thread. No one is forcing you to read anything. You have no right to limit anyone's discussion or discourse. Please be respectful to others, the same as you are asking from them.

https://api.parler.com/l/uFXpD

Please tell this to the media. 

9 hours ago, Just Because said:

Project Warp Speed! Well done Pfizer-Biontech and well done Mr. President! This is what will save lives, not Biden’s empty talk. This is called SCIENCE Biden, Democrats, and media! And President Trump should tout it all day long! Plus, the other day unemployment dropped big to 6.9%. The president should tout that too. That’s called CAPITALISM.

"Dr. Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president and the head of vaccine research and development at the company, said, “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” referring to the government’s effort to rapidly develop a vaccine. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.” As the Washington Post notes, back in July, the drugmaker agreed to partner with the government to distribute a vaccine, “leveraging what will be a massive, complicated effort run by the federal government to ensure that as many people as possible can be immunized.” But the actual developmental efforts had nothing to do with the Trump administration."

Trump had nothing to do with this. 

and people being employed is not necessarily how you measure the health of a nation. There are plenty of low wage jobs out there. There are millions of Americans who are employed living paycheck to paycheck, many in deep debt and struggling to pay for their necessities like rent and food ,even though they're working 40+ hour jobs. You're right. That IS capitalism.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Korb said:

"Dr. Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president and the head of vaccine research and development at the company, said, “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” referring to the government’s effort to rapidly develop a vaccine. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.” As the Washington Post notes, back in July, the drugmaker agreed to partner with the government to distribute a vaccine, “leveraging what will be a massive, complicated effort run by the federal government to ensure that as many people as possible can be immunized.” But the actual developmental efforts had nothing to do with the Trump administration."

Trump had nothing to do with this. 

and people being employed is not necessarily how you measure the health of a nation. There are plenty of low wage jobs out there. There are millions of Americans who are employed living paycheck to paycheck, many in deep debt and struggling to pay for their necessities like rent and food ,even though they're working 40+ hour jobs. You're right. That IS capitalism.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I’m watching Tucker Carlson now. 
 I will respond to your comment later. 

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2020 at 4:03 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'm pro vaccins but I will never get this one.

If you see how much time it takes to develop a new vaccin or medicine, this looks rather fishy in such a short amount of time even when it's controlling the world. I am skeptical about the test results whereas other vaccins have a much longer period of testing.

They can't cure or vaccinate against cancer which is a very deadly thing among all of us and is heavily funded yet they can vaccinate against covid in barely 1 year? Yeah sure Jan.

Not trying to be a denier or anything but I can't be the only one thinking this feels rushed?

Same. 

• Love 2

The problem is: They will make sure you will take the vaccine, so yeah it's great and actually sweet that people in here thinking they got a choice. 

You don't know what i mean? Well: Working with older people or children: Nope, take the vaccine first! You want to go to another country? Nope, not in this condition. 

And i see it coming tbh. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We are a county of Freedom and Freedom on Religion!  Our theories  aren’t based on a life of one person! We are a home of a BRAVE and home of the FREE  and a home of the STRONG! We WILL get to the bottom of all  the CORRUPTION!!!!!   We will NEVER  GIVE UP!!!!!   And Will NEVER  Surrender! We Will Stand For Our Land And  defend OUR COUNTRY. We will find all the PATCHES and GLITCHES! And  we will put orange suits on the CROOKED Individuals in jail. 
🇺🇸

https://therightscoop.com/designed-to-rig-elections-sidney-powell-tells-bartiromo-that-trump-teams-evidence-will-overturn-multiple 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block