Urban Outfitters releasing Britney Spears' Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)" on Vinyl

2 hours ago, Curtis2004 said:

The rumors were true. RCA is releasing "My Only Wish (This Year)" on vinyl. 

Urban Outfitters has it up for preorder. 

Are YOU buying it?

60817350_038_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&ql

FB_IMG_1604423465242.thumb.jpg.42e09d7cb46462210eafdd18eb3ca099.jpg

Related:

I would listen to it on Spotify, I always do anyway and is like listening to the rest of her catalogue as I do but that doesn’t stop me from being a “Free Britney” supporter. I will continue to support her future projects if I knew or feel that it is authentic to her. 

2 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

unrelated but the title my only wish this year makes no sense. xmas is at the end of december right and new years is just a few days away so shes just wishing for something for anfew days why not name it my only wish for next year ur wasting ur one wish britney

Pretty sure shes referring to the gift santa brings every year :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm torn :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

For now I'll hold off. 

It will sell out anyway, so you might as well buy it if you are a collector. Also the money mostly goes to RCA and and UO and not team C-ship. Im not buying it but it's obvious this is coming from RCA if recent rumors are true that they wanted her to record a Xmas album. Team Cship mostly makes money from performances and endorsements if Im not mistaken?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Isla said:

I actually really like that vinyl cover. Does anyone know how much shipping is to the UK? 

It’s usually like £30. I buy all the UO vinyls on eBay as preorder as it’s always cheaper by a lot and I’ve never had an issue with it being cancelled for all my vinyls 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

I actually really like that vinyl cover. Does anyone know how much shipping is to the UK? 

I just checked, It costs $30 for shipping to the UK! I think you may have to make a further payment duties/tax on arrival too?

as it says

"Duties + Taxes assessed upon delivery"

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I don't remember that. How do we know?

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I WANNA KNOW TOO

Posted on Billboard.com (Bill Pollard's blog): "A few buddies and I ran across a promo that Jive Records hopes to become a record. Britney Spears, a few years back, recorded a few rough tracks, which were to become a Christmas album of some sorts. Who knows what happened. But the few tracks on the demo that I heard were promising" (December 10, 2005)

• Love 2
  • Like 1