Urban Outfitters releasing Britney Spears' Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)" on Vinyl

4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s usually like £30. I buy all the UO vinyls on eBay as preorder as it’s always cheaper by a lot and I’ve never had an issue with it being cancelled for all my vinyls 

Ah thanks! £30 is a lot but I've been buying from an indie nail polish brand and the international shipping is $30 (£23 roughly) dd.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I just checked, It costs $30 for shipping to the UK! I think you may have to make a further payment duties/tax on arrival too?

as it says

"Duties + Taxes assessed upon delivery"

Ahhh damn, thanks! If I do buy this I hope I don't have to pay for customs as I've only ever had to do this once. 

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

Oh trust me lol there’s stuff some people just don’t know, it’s how it works. If you’re not involved in the Britney industry, with say unreleased material and etc then it’s hard to understand.

She didn’t record a full Christmas album, but let’s say she’s recorded more Christmas songs then My Only Wish.

@Jordan Miller We need a Joshua Schwartz Q&A asap :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Isla said:

Why the outrage? This isn't the first time they've made a vinyl for a single. And UO have been doing vinyls for LOADS of older music. Not just Britney.

Just because they r doing for for other artists... for older music... doesnt make it "ok" in MY opinion.
Seems like its easy money with a minor effort. That cover with a picture in a wrong position makes my eyes bleed.

I'll wait for GLORY with the new cover art AND mood ring as bonus. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Posted on Billboard.com (Bill Pollard's blog): "A few buddies and I ran across a promo that Jive Records hopes to become a record. Britney Spears, a few years back, recorded a few rough tracks, which were to become a Christmas album of some sorts. Who knows what happened. But the few tracks on the demo that I heard were promising" (December 10, 2005)

ugh people need to learn how to read...

Thanks for sharing that!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

Just because they r doing for for other artists... for older music... doesnt make it "ok" in MY opinion.
Seems like its easy money with a minor effort. That cover with a picture in a wrong position makes my eyes bleed.

I'll wait for GLORY with the new cover art AND mood ring as bonus. 

Eh well I personally enjoy these releases. Mainly for the nostalgia.