Urban Outfitters releasing Britney Spears' Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)" on Vinyl

6 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Too bad they won't bother releasing the Christmas album she recorded in 1999/2000. Since they have it demo'ed they can easily mix it and release.

Pretty sure she never recorded a full Christmas album. We would have more info about it. She recorded My Only Wish as a one-off for that Platinum Christmas compilation. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Too bad they won't bother releasing the Christmas album she recorded in 1999/2000. Since they have it demo'ed they can easily mix it and release.

WHAT. QUÉ. CÓMO? HOW? WHEN?

Is this official? How is it that I JUST find out?? Is there any more information on this?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PickleSpears said:

Pretty sure she never recorded a full Christmas album. We would have more info about it. She recorded My Only Wish as a one-off for that Platinum Christmas compilation. 

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

WHAT. QUÉ. CÓMO? HOW? WHEN?

Is this official? How is it that I JUST find out?? Is there any more information on this?

She never finished stuff. She finished 3 songs for Platinum Christmas and they decided to use My Only Wish.

I know she’s also recorded a studio version of Silent Night, too.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

She never finished stuff. She finished 3 songs for Platinum Christmas and they decided to use My Only Wish.

I know she’s also recorded a studio version of Silent Night, too.

Well thank you. Fans talk so freely about her sometimes, like they know it all, and I've no idea where they get the information from.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I WANNA KNOW TOO

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Well thank you. Fans talk so freely about her sometimes, like they know it all, and I've no idea where they get the information from.

I've been a mega-fan since BOMT the song and I've never heard anything about any other Christmas songs besides My Only Wish (and the rumor that her label pitched recording a Christmas album for this year that she didn't want to do)

• Love 3
  • Like 4