Urban Outfitters releasing Britney Spears' Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)" on Vinyl

3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I've been a mega-fan since BOMT the song and I've never heard anything about any other Christmas songs besides My Only Wish (and the rumor that her label pitched recording a Christmas album for this year that she didn't want to do)

i know monica GIF

ugh that's what I'm trying to say! "mega-fan since BOMT the song" here too, that's why it gets on my nerves to hear stuff that I have NO IDEA about... Like, some things can slip away from me from time to time of course, but she recorded a whole album and I just find out? That can't be possible...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, alienatedNey said:

Love the cover but then again I’d prefer a more recent picture of her. Kinda tired seeing her old pics being milked :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It’s an old track though. So it should have a photo from the era it was recorded. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Love the cover but then again I’d prefer a more recent picture of her. Kinda tired seeing her old pics being milked :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Tbh they act as if shes dead or smt :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: