Urban Outfitters releasing Britney Spears' Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)" on Vinyl

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

but she recorded a whole album and I just find out? That can't be possible...

Oh trust me lol there’s stuff some people just don’t know, it’s how it works. If you’re not involved in the Britney industry, with say unreleased material and etc then it’s hard to understand.

She didn’t record a full Christmas album, but let’s say she’s recorded more Christmas songs then My Only Wish.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

Oh trust me lol there’s stuff some people just don’t know, it’s how it works. If you’re not involved in the Britney industry, with say unreleased material and etc then it’s hard to understand.

She didn’t record a full Christmas album, but let’s say she’s recorded more Christmas songs then My Only Wish.

They're waiting for her to pull a Whitney before they release them and exploit her death for financial gain. She has hundreds of unreleased songs. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Like 4