Lil Wayne endorses Trump for President: "He listened to what we had to say"

8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Beyonce dances, if her **** move and you have an issue, that's your issue, not beyonce's.

Gaga has openly spoken about being a ****** assault victim and it wasnt until 2013 she started to face her trauma, and she did unhealthy things. She has openly admitted that. The song sounds like it's about r*** because to a degree, it is.

But like, if women talking about their bodies or processing their trauma is an issue for you, then that's your issue.

You'd wonder why these millionaire washed up rappers are supporting someone who wants to give washed up millionaires more tax cuts....

Beyoncé is ******** provocative and she is pop meaning she is mainstream meaning lots of children are aware of her. That’s the children’s problem if they are affected by what she presents ******** strongly enough. If you need source material look at her Vogue spread rn, spreading all her goodies up in the camera.  

R Kelly was not caught red handed back then but he was known to be a pervert liking to pee on women etc. Just because you are traumatised it does not make for a proper excuse to endorse such lyrics and collaboration. Trump could be traumatised by his father eh but you don’t give no ****s about that 😉. Both are influential media personalities there’s no big difference on that part.

Tax cuts eh? What do you want? Would you like to give great welfare to all of America including the southern nations; you only water down the benefits for yourself and your own children. What’s your ideal deal in a Biden led dreamland? The poor getting a bit of help while the middle class grows poorer and the rich stay rich as they’ll always do? 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, void priestess said:

Why I'm voting 3rd party tbh. I'm really really done with this 2 party system and anyone who gets mad at those who vocalize such really needs to rethink their relationship with politics. 

Is what it is. 

That’s right *****.  Anyone who tells you you’re wasting your vote is telling you that their agenda is more important than your issues.  Everybody get to vote for whoever they want for their own self-interest.  That’s why everyone gets one vote. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

That’s right *****.  Anyone who tells you you’re wasting your vote is telling you that their agenda is more important than your issues.  Everybody get to vote for whoever they want for their own self-interest.  That’s why everyone gets one vote. 

It's so culty and weird the way American politics have gotten. And on one hand I get it. We have got to give more voice to marginalized folks. 

On the other hand this ain't working let's be real. We need more than two parties. Each new election for president proves this. And we really need to be rid of the electoral college. 

I prefer to focus my main votes on local and state level personally but when it comes to president, I'm tired of the candidates we're getting. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You act like I’m going to defend George Bush... they’re all evil.  Why do you think they’re all united against Trump? They’re on the same team.  It’s been a puppet show. Dems and republicans have been controlled opposition.  All the world is a stage.  There is no difference between Barack Hussein Obama and George W. Bush.  

Obama ran on the promise of dismantling the patriot act and giving back our freedoms.  It was already set to expire during his presidency and what did he do? He renewed it, put it into permanent law, and in addition to the 4 Wars Bush put us in, Barack Hussein Obama started 4 more.  They are both controlled by the US intelligence agencies who fake intel to justify wars.  Arming the rebels in Syria and Iran so They can fight al qaida, actually created isis when those “rebels” went Rogue.  And every time Obama sent new “rebels” more guns, cars, ammo, and cash, magically Isis would grow.  And on and on and on until Isis was so big that we had a reason to start new wars into the Middle East ourselves and go grab more oil, opium fields, and make the military industrial complex rich with the purchase of weapons with govt contracts that come out of our tax dollars, our ******* pockets.  

So when every living president that has been pulling this same **** for 60 years, unites against Trump and drops their whole “two party” act, I laugh, because Trump is working with the good guys in the military and intelligence agencies to take these bad actors running the deepstate, DOWN.  NO new wars.  Brokering peace agreements between countries at odds around the world instead of instigating different countries to fight so that we can get involved, and giving us our freedoms back.  That’s what separates Trump from the swamp creatures that want to see us under strict communist rule, instead of Free as God created us. 

Are you done with your cult infomercials 🥱

10 minutes ago, void priestess said:

It's so culty and weird the way American politics have gotten. And on one hand I get it. We have got to give more voice to marginalized folks. 

On the other hand this ain't working let's be real. We need more than two parties. Each new election for president proves this. And we really need to be rid of the electoral college. 

I prefer to focus my main votes on local and state level personally but when it comes to president, I'm tired of the candidates we're getting. 

Na we need the electoral college.  It’s a safeguard against all this election fraud democrats are trying to pull.  And it prevents large densely populated liberal states like New York and California from deciding the fate of the rest of the country that have completely unique needs.  This way everybody has an equal voice.  We don’t really live in a democracy, we live in a constitutional republic.  Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on who to have for dinner.

Just now, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Na we need the electoral college.  It’s a safeguard for all this election fraud democrats are trying to pull.  And it prevents large large liberal states like New York and California for deciding the fate of middle American states that have completely unique needs.  This way everybody has an equal voice.  We don’t really live in a democracy, we live in a constitutional republic.  Democracy is two wolves and a sheet voting on who to have for dinner.

See this is where we're gonna split as far as our opinions. 

The electoral college is outdated and gives some states bigger swing for no reason other than nonsensical reasons. My mind can't be changed there. 

Also where I'm at, it's hardcore conservatives are the ones pulling election fraud and doing sketchy **** behind the scenes. 

Is what it is. Either way I didn't come to change minds, just state where I'm coming from. 

11 minutes ago, void priestess said:

See this is where we're gonna split as far as our opinions. 

The electoral college is outdated and gives some states bigger swing for no reason other than nonsensical reasons. My mind can't be changed there. 

Also where I'm at, it's hardcore conservatives are the ones pulling election fraud and doing sketchy **** behind the scenes. 

Is what it is. Either way I didn't come to change minds, just state where I'm coming from. 

It’s based on population, so it’s not just some arbitrary designation of votes.  It seems fair to me.  You should never say “my mind can’t be changed”.  That’s when you close your mind to new information.  

and I can prove to you all the crazy and shady **** democrats are doing to cheat this election.  There’s undercover video of votes being bought, ballot harvesting, statistics from Obama’s win where there is a 106% voter turnout where not a single vote is cast for the other candidate which is a statistical impossibility, you have illegals being issued drivers licenses in states where that’s all it takes to vote, machines owned by George Soros who funds every major liberal movement and dem candidate, where the machine won’t let you click the republican candidate’s name.  You have mail in voting ballots being mailed out to dead people, and dead people all showing up as voted for democrats, you have the major big tech platforms censoring the NY Post’s reporting on Biden(200 year old paper and 4 most read publication in US), and big G suppressing search results which is election interference.  So idk how anyone can say it’s evenly split fraud on both sides.  

3 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It’s based on population, so it’s not just some arbitrary designation of votes.  It seems fair to me.  You should never say “my mind can’t be changed”.  That’s when you close your mind to new information.  

and I can prove to you all the crazy and shady **** democrats are doing to cheat this election.  There undercover video of votes being bought, ballot harvesting, statistics from Obama’s win where there is a 106% voter turnout where not a single vote is cast for the other candidate which is a statistical impossibility, you have illegals being issued drivers licenses, machines owned by George Soros who finds every major liberal movement and candidate, where the machine won’t let you click the republican candidate’s name.  You have mail in voting ballots being mailed out to dead people, and dead people all showing up as voted for democrats, you have the major big tech platforms censoring the post’s reporting on Biden, and big G suppressing search results which is election interference.  So idk how anyone can say it’s evenly split fraud on both sides.  

I may be voting 3rd party but I'm still super left on the compass. 

The current state of the Republican party ain't it just as much as the current state of the Democrats. 

Wrt the electoral college, I've already heard the majority of arguments FOR it and all have failed to convince me. We don't need swing states or for candidates to win when they didn't win according to the majority of Americans. 

24 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You seem more equipped to discuss different artist’s wig colors than politics tbh.  If you thought that was a winning response to an intellectual conversation we’re all trying to have, you really are not functioning at a very high cerebral level. 

Says the Qanon bot that keeps repeating the same rubbish over and over again, so much for intellectual 😂😂 they programmed you with a glitch.

"He represents the values that the vast majority of Americans Have always held, (outside of the radical regressive left), which is Family, anti-war, defending our country from invaders, prosperity and jobs, smaller government, freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, minimizing government over-reach into every aspect of our lives, and equality for all." 

you just defended conservative republicans and now they are bad too, can't have it both ways, bot.

1 minute ago, void priestess said:

I may be voting 3rd party but I'm still super left on the compass. 

The current state of the Republican party ain't it just as much as the current state of the Democrats. 

Wrt the electoral college, I've already heard the majority of arguments FOR it and all have failed to convince me. We don't need swing states or for candidates to win when they didn't win according to the majority of Americans. 

Liberals always talk about giving a voice to the voiceless and helping out the little guy.  But when it comes to majority rule in voting, to hell with the states who don’t live on top of each other in densely populated metropolises.  This one way of life should dominate rule of law for the rest of America because they’re the 51% of the population living in one state, and the minority has to adhere to our Lifestyle and voting habits because we outnumber you all the way over here in this Tiny corner of costal America.  Your needs across the land shouldn’t count as much as ours because the majority of the country live in these two states.  

That’s not the way it goes.  Every state has different needs.  Liberals in Cali whose main export is dress-up and saying lines on camera don’t understand that voting for a candidate who is going to end fracking will put all of upstate New York into a depression because the vast majority of their jobs are in that industry, and forcing it to shut down will bankrupt them for good. All because liberal activist culture in Cali decided their way of life doesn’t affect them so they can do away with a states needs to survive so **** them.  

7 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Says the Qanon bot that keeps repeating the same rubbish over and over again, so much for intellectual 😂😂 they programmed you with a glitch.

"He represents the values that the vast majority of Americans Have always held, (outside of the radical regressive left), which is Family, anti-war, defending our country from invaders, prosperity and jobs, smaller government, freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, minimizing government over-reach into every aspect of our lives, and equality for all." 

you just defended conservative republicans and now they are bad too, can't have it both ways, bot.

Wait, but I thought I was a Russian bot, but also a redneck pretending to be Hispanic? Now I’m a Q bot? Whose the conspiracy theorist? 

2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Liberals always talk about giving a voice to the voiceless and helping out the little guy.  But when it comes to majority rule in voting, to hell with the states who don’t live on top of each other in densely populated metropolises.  This one way of life should dominate rule of law for the rest of America because they’re the 51% of the population living in one state, and the minority has to adhere to our Lifestyle and voting habits because we outnumber you all the way over here in this Tiny corner of costal America.  Your needs across the land shouldn’t count as much as ours because the majority of the country live in these two states.  

That’s not the way it goes.  Every state has different needs.  Liberals in Cali whose main export is dress-up and saying lines on camera don’t understand that voting for a candidate who is going to end fracking will put all of upstate New York into a depression because the vast majority of their jobs are in that industry, and forcing it to shut down will bankrupt them for good. All because liberal activist culture in Cali decided their way of life doesn’t affect them so they can do away with a states needs to survive so **** them.  

Ok. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: Have a nice night.

1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

🤷🏽‍♂️ Didn’t mean to come off too harsh. Just expressing how I see it.  Ur entitled to your opinion.  Most of that wasn’t directed at you.  

You're not. I've had a long week and don't have the mental energy to put paragraphs together about why I disagree with you on these things. Maybe another time. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I like how we can have completely different views on one thread and at some points even argue with each other but then bond over DELL by Shakira on another thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

He represents the values that the vast majority of Americans Have always held, (outside of the radical regressive left), which is Family, anti-war, defending our country from invaders, prosperity and jobs, smaller government, freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, minimizing government over-reach into every aspect of our lives, and equality for all.  

Everything you said in your post is complete BS and in a couple of years if you hopefully mature and read more diverse materials outside of your normal liberal propaganda echo chamber, you’ll get how misguided and backwards that statement you made was.

I don’t know what you’re reading or why you feel like your news sources are any more credible than something I would read. You are also mistaken and misguided if you believe the things you wrote. Trump cares about the rich. That’s it. Anything else you feel he represents, he doesn’t. If he’s given you that impression, it’s only so you vote for him. Hopefully you are able to open your eyes to see a bigger truth. Better yet- hopefully we get a new president. (Side note- I don’t even like Biden but he is most definitely the lesser of two evils)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block