Lil Wayne endorses Trump for President: "He listened to what we had to say"

• Leader

Rapper Lil Wayne throws his support behind President Trump days before the election. 

He met with Trump and feels assured that he'll take prison reform very seriously if re-elected.

"Just had a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership," Wayne said.

"He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done."

According to Trump's website, his proposed “Platinum Plan” would include creating 3 million new jobs in the Black community over the next four years. It also aims ti increase access to capital by nearly $500 billion and strengthening Trump’s immigration policies to protect American jobs. 

Welp.wayne.jpg.2ca586965d1651e40b592b28daa84768.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm sorry but the democratic party have completely lost their minds. You guys need to thoroughly do your research before judging. I completely understand now. Downvote all you want. 🤷

I always love seeing new independent thinkers have an awakening and realize they were in the matrix the whole time.  I hope more people can take the red pill and have an awakening to the truth like we did.  They’re living in a fictional world manufactured by the deepstate and their controlled news media.  Come to to this side guys! You’ll never go back to being fooled by the fake news again!

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I always love seeing new independent thinkers have an awakening and realize they were in the matrix the whole time.  I hope more people can take the red pill and have an awakening to the truth like we did.  They’re living in a fictional world manufactured by the deepstate and their controlled news media.  Come to to this side guys! You’ll never go back to being fooled by the fake news again!

Thaaaaaaaaank you sis!!!!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Stefani said:

This is hilarious and trashy. It's not even that I have a problem with people supporting Trump - like, go ahead of stan him if you really want. But the fact that anyone would be influenced by Lil Wayne of all people is just the most amusing thought. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

What’s the difference between Wayne and Jay-Z who sold crack in his neighborhood, Beyoncé who shakes her *** in front of a bunch of 9 year olds, and Lady Gaga who knowingly collaborated with R. Kelly, a convicted *********, on a song about “do what you want with my body, which lets be honest, sounds a lot like a song about getting *****.  Tell me what moral high ground these people have over lil Wayne?

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block