What is your favorite Halloween costume you ever wore?

My fave costume was prob a **** bunny - it was a pale pink latex costume and i wore it to my highschool dance when I was like, 17/18 and it was a hit to say the least.

maybe a year or two after that me and my Girlfriends had plans to go as girlicious/PCD and just be very burlesque / lady marmalade and then after I got my costume they all decided to go as vampires instead. So I had to go basically as a slutty PCD by myself. And people would be like “what are you?” And I’d have to be like “I’m one of the members of girlicious”...... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I chose those 2 costumes in particular because I feel like Halloween is one of the few times I feel like being overly feminine/**** and remind people I'm not completely masculine. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Aw that'll be cute! I went as Artemis once, all I did was put on white cat ears and a crescent moon on my forehead. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think thats the one im going as. 

I havent seen the show since I was a child but im rewatching it now on Hulu.

I was shocked when I saw that it was made in 1995, I thought it was in the late 90s

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think thats the one im going as. 

I havent seen the show since I was a child but im rewatching it now on Hulu.

I was shocked when I saw that it was made in 1995, I thought it was in the late 90s

Artemis is the white cat, Luna is the black/purple cat. :) And yeah I totally feel you, I grew up with the OG DiC dub that came out in the early 2000s so when I started watching the Japanese version, I was so shocked to find out the first season came out in 1992. 

Are you watching the English version or the Japanese version?

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Artemis is the white cat, Luna is the black/purple cat. :) And yeah I totally feel you, I grew up with the OG DiC dub that came out in the early 2000s so when I started watching the Japanese version, I was so shocked to find out the first season came out in 1992. 

Are you watching the English version or the Japanese version?

Oh ok yeah I have a hat of Artemis.

Oh really it was in 1992 not 1995?

Yeah im watching the dubbed version in English although the theme song is in Japanese.

The weird thing is that it seems to only have 1 season on Hulu.

Idk if there are anymore seasons of it. Do u happen to know?

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok yeah I have a hat of Artemis.

Oh really it was in 1992 not 1995?

Yeah im watching the dubbed version in English although the theme song is in Japanese.

The weird thing is that it seems to only have 1 season on Hulu.

Idk if there are anymore seasons of it. Do u happen to know?

The ViZ Media Dub follows the original story of Sailor Moon. Retaining all the real details even their names and the original Japanese theme song. So just keep watching that. There are 5 seasons and a total of 200 episodes. There's also a reboot, Sailor Moon Crystal. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block