What is your favorite Halloween costume you ever wore?

• Super Mods

For me its so hard considering I dressed up in so many different costumes from Supergirl to Britney in the school outfit

but if I had to pick, it would be:

My 80s Madonna costume. It was the black version of her Like A Virgin dress except I had a silvery jacket with it. I wore it in 2018

Now what about you guys?

Do you have a specific costume that you like the most?

Happy early Halloween btw!227415182_images(34).jpeg.353ce2ffd9c33ee833c4396a6aad1a42.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 🦄💛💜
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

Probably last year's. I wore the I'm A Slave 4 U VMAs outfit. I pretty much go as Sailor Moon every year though because I never feel like buying a new costume and my best friend makes an amazing Sailor Mars. 

HUWAA :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

You go as Slave 4 U VMA Britney AND Sailor Moon? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm so jealous. When will me. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

Probably last year's. I wore the I'm A Slave 4 U VMAs outfit. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: I pretty much go as Sailor Moon every year though because I never feel like buying a new costume and my best friend makes an amazing Sailor Mars. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

That is so cool that you dressed up in the VMA outfit. 

I actually am gonna wear a sailor moon outfit but with a sailor moon cat hat and a sailor moon shirt.

Normally I would dress up completely in a costume but because of the virus, idk if people were gonna celebrate it or have parties.

But at least I'll be a cat, so thats cute. I can just draw cat whiskers on my face lol

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

HUWAA :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

You go as Slave 4 U VMA Britney AND Sailor Moon? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm so jealous. When will me. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I chose those 2 costumes in particular because I feel like Halloween is one of the few times I feel like being overly feminine/**** and remind people I'm not completely masculine. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That is so cool that you dressed up in the VMA outfit. 

I actually am gonna wear a sailor moon outfit but with a sailor moon cat hat and a sailor moon shirt.

Normally I would dress up completely in a costume but because of the virus, idk if people were gonna celebrate it or have parties.

But at least I'll be a cat, so thats cute. I can just draw cat whiskers on my face lol

Aw that'll be cute! I went as Artemis once, all I did was put on white cat ears and a crescent moon on my forehead. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block