Crazy "Positions" Theory

• Super Mods
On 10/27/2020 at 11:55 PM, nwonder said:

Same!

I remember being on a forum (think it might been exhale or starz are blind ) and every one was convinced she was gonna return and sing some song called Cry.

Naturally I believed the internet and stayed up till 3 am waiting 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg poor baby :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I can imagine your disappointment once the show ended and you were just sleep deprived :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: I'm waiting for Ari to release her album and see if my theory was correct. Stay tuned :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
On 10/27/2020 at 10:59 PM, thebritmaster said:

This had me rolling :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Stan delusion is real. I remember thinking the 07 VMAs were a prank and Britney was going to perform again at the end :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

A girl can dream tbh :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: LMFAO I REMEMBER THAT, IT WAS HILARIOUS HOW EVERYONE HAD A MAJOR MELTDOWN :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg poor baby :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I can imagine your disappointment once the show ended and you were just sleep deprived :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: I'm waiting for Ari to release her album and see if my theory was correct. Stay tuned :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Yes it is possible that the theory was correct. But then again, Ariana tried to work so hard on this album only for leakers to ruin the whole thing, if it wasn't for them, then I guess that this album would have come out in 2021.

Must not also forget that this happened to Dua Lipa as well earlier in the year apparently with her 2nd album, so she was forced to release that LP early due to that and I think that must be what Ariana is doing since her album (which might have been set for release in 2021/22) got leaked.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block