TBT: 19 years of running my online community has taught me this:

24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have a soothing voice?! Haha never heard that before but I'm HERE for that :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 🙏 Appreciate the kind words. The editing process actually went a lot smoother than I anticipated :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

What's your YT channel? And can fan accounts on YT garner views? Don't give up!! 

What was the editing software for your intro and outro? LOVED the retro aesthetic!

Eh, Chatterbox aka Flopperbox. There is hardly any progress in my channel and yes fan accounts do garner more popularity. Also i think i would love it to do a fan account of Billie :)

• Love 1
  • Leader
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

As i've already told you, I really enjoyed it! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm shook at how much of a natural you are and you really got to showcase your personality too which was great :)

It was informative and funny, it was great first video!

Can't wait to see your channel grow :) 

Thank you @Slayer always appreciate your support and kind words :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What was the editing software for your intro and outro? LOVED the retro aesthetic!

Eh, Chatterbox aka Flopperbox. There is hardly any progress in my channel and yes fan accounts do garner more popularity. Also i think i would love it to do a fan account of Billie :)

I actually bought the intro because ya boy is skilled at editing, but not THAT skilled :orangu_orangutan_ape: :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

You're good. I like it. I am curious of the next content. I am going to follow that. I might take notes :wink_britney_everytime_white:

If you find a way of getting that video off just remember, before you do it, that the video represent you, the younger you, the small part that you might still have in you, one point in your life that made you the person that you are today and so on. Accept the 20 years old Jordan and use him. You might forgot some essential information from that little boy. I recommend you to never delete it. Plus, you can always use as marketing. Like you did in this video

Congrats!

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

scared home alone GIFcongrats, sweetie ..

But I hate to be a bish, The lawyers of Maculary Culkin called, He wants money for copying his iconic facial expressions, but I'll make a certain call I'm sure someone who told Scary stories on HBO did it first. 

But congrats darlin' this is Cruella signing out

Hide contents

101 dalmatians laughing GIF

Lol this comment was a roller coaster :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But thank you Spicey!

• Leader
9 minutes ago, mihai.serban said:

You're good. I like it. I am curious of the next content. I am going to follow that. I might take notes :wink_britney_everytime_white:

If you find a way of getting that video off just remember, before you do it, that the video represent you, the younger you, the small part that you might still have in you, one point in your life that made you the person that you are today and so on. Accept the 20 years old Jordan and use him. You might forgot some essential information from that little boy. I recommend you to never delete it. Plus, you can always use as marketing. Like you did in this video

Congrats!

Glad I peaked your interest :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Really wise words. I may just have to keep this video channel up (even though I can't figure out how to delete it any way lol). 

Thank you!

Subscribed and left you a comment. 

And are you having Exhale community members interviews/ have as guests on your channel!!! That be fun.

BTW, the way you say Exhale sounds like XL. Took me few seconds to realize what you were say. 

Great first video. You need more face closeups. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block