Dua Lipa and Angèle release new music video for "Fever"

Invitation

• Content Curators

Update: The music video is out!

Earlier:

The song will be released on October 30, Friday with Dua sharing the link to pre-save the track now.

Earlier this month, Dua filmed the video for this brand new single when she was falsely claimed by a tabloid to have breached the Government COVID-19 guidelines. 

122623517_2851945051702962_1184860206373

She also released a brand new remix of Levitating with DaBaby at the beginning of this month, and it's climbing up the charts, so it's interesting to see her release another single so soon at the end of the month. Either way, she's clearly unstoppable.

fever.jpg.71da7fdb2857b87a8d223fcc1dce8ab8.jpg

• Love 7
  • Content Curators
37 minutes ago, Leepcd89 said:

Can She at least promote levitating with Live performance?

Crowd already got Turned off with levitating remix with the unblessed Pig 

i guess time to move on

still hoping levitating hit top 10 though

missed opportunity 

The version with DaBaby is doing really well now.

42 minutes ago, Invitation said:

The version with DaBaby is doing really well now.

It does but This should have debut in top 10 easily if not the remix **** e d things up for her

i Really want her to win So bad

dont start Now deserve to hit number 1 but stalled at 2

she better be performing levitating at the AMA!!!

• Love 1

I loved how "Don't Start Now" had its time to shine. However, I feel like she's been spreading this era too thin ever since. She's not letting any of her releases pick up any steam. She keeps throwing so many different things at the wall, hoping at least something will stick. I'm grateful for all the content, but I feel like she's kind of sabotaging herself. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• "Break My Heart" is at #27 (+2 since last week)
  • "Levitating" is at #54 (+19 since last week)
  • "Don't Start Now" is at #35 (+4 since last week) (yes, it's still charting, lmao :eyes_britney_laugh:)

I love how none of her songs reached #1, but all of them are bigger hits than the majority of this year's #1s. What a joke of a year for the Hot 100. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block