Dua Lipa and Angèle release new music video for "Fever"

Invitation

DEXTER :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

source.gif

I love it. Sigh, it reminds me of those fond moments when you cross paths with some random hot guy that you think would pay no attention to you but have this instantaneous exchange that's unexplainable, but infectious and the chemistry seems uncanny. After a few quick glances, then after a couple of hard stares, you start to bravely hold each other gazes that seems inappropriately too long. What ensues afterwards is a completely spontaneous giggly night where they obsessively want to know every tiny penetrative detail about you as they cling next to you as you are whimsically trolling through the dark night bailing lyrics to Britney Spears with no cares in the world before they ghost you the next day never to be heard of ever again.

• 4 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block