Adele: my album isn't finished

• Leader

Adele confirmed during her appearance on SNL that the new album isn't finished. 

It unfortunately contradicts the buzz that she's releasing in November. Unless, she's either fooling us or just has a few finishing touches. It does seem a little strange she'd host SNL without music on the horizon, so I'm remaining optimistic (despite her literally saying it's not done yet lol). :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Exhale, thoughts? Do we believe her :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Related:

Spoiler

adele-album.jpg.d1d69460cf69bb220a6a41f34efb93f2.jpg

Adele: Actually my favourite track on the album is one I co-wrote with the legendary Miss Britney Spears. I've loved her music forever so it was great to be able to write with her back in 2017. We recorded the song in 2018 and it's the best song I've ever done. It's called Me Against The Heartbreak and it's going to be the lead single. Britney and I will be dancing together in the video and the choreography is being done by Son Sungdeuk who's done a lot of work with BTS. I can't wait. It's going to be lit. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Does anyone still want the new music? It's already gonna sound old by the time she finally releases it lmao. 

The phrase is if it ain't broke don't fix it, she went thru a divorce, so obviously the Queen if heartbreak ballads knows exactly what her audience wants. They want sadness and heartbreak, why change the formula that helped her sell close to 60 million albums last decade. 

• Love 1

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: I know many of her fans are angry, just like those Rihanna fans that are harassing her because ANTI was released almost 5 years ago. But I feel like this could be good thing. If artists start to "force" their music out we go back to the time when every pop artist just tried to chase the current trend and would release 1:1 copy of songs that were popular at the time (2008-2012). :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: I mean I'm more than happy to wait 5 years for masterpiece than take album with only 1-2 good songs every year

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:But girl you gotta deliver after that long time tho.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block