Britney fans: What do you think of Cascada?

1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

in Germany shes trash.

was shocked to see a fashionspread of her in a uk magazine while i was living there.

she lost her license due to drunk driving in germany i think.

still can not forgive sony for replacing pcd!!! as a warmup for her!!! for the circus tour stop in berlin.

bu t i love evacuate the dancefloor

Didn't the PCD Tour Australia at the time of the European leg of the tour. 

They only did the US, Since they never got to headline a tour, and this was the way to promote and tour for Doll domination. Though for many US fans, this was very awkward especially the phoenix concert was where everybody was wondering if this was the end of the group. Everybody against Nicole. 

Omg Cascada was EVERYTHING at the club at the turn of last decade. I still hit up their essentials list to get me pumped at work sometimes. 
Ngl, some of their songs sound too similar to others but Natalie Horner’s voice is incredible. 
Club music like this was my absolute jam back in the day :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Evacuate The Dance Floor, Everytime We Touch, Bad Boy and What Hurts The Most are such bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

There was a dance Radio in Phoenix (I called it gay radio Inna conservative State), they played Madonna, Kylie, Cascada (literally more singles outside Everytime we touch was played here), I never understood the one Hit Wonder, cos I was like funk the hot 100, there's more charts on billboard, a one Hit Wonder to me is The killers being remixed with mr. Brightside and never played on dance radio after that hit 

So take that middle America, 

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They only did the US, Since they never got to headline a tour, and this was the way to promote and tour for Doll domination. Though for many US fans, this was very awkward especially the phoenix concert was where everybody was wondering if this was the end of the group. Everybody against Nicole. 

no they were on on all 8 dates in london and then left :( . was sooo bitter. they couldve done that one more date. but they thought they would do us germans a favour as cascada is german...

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

oh no i was wrong. ciara was opener in london. and that makes it even worse..

• Super Mods

Cascada used to be amazing, but unfortunately ever since the euro disco hype died even in Europe (in the 10's) they couldn't find their place in music anymore. I'll try their new recent releases though, but I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Maybe once eurodisco comes back they will too (it's bound to happen soon)