Britney fans: What do you think of Cascada?

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m shook the pop culture expert hasn’t listened to a #4 hit in Canada, #1 in the UK, Scotland, Netherlands, Israel, #3 in Australia, #25 hit in the US and a #4 European Hot 100 hit AKA Evacuate the Slayfloor 

WOOOW :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I'm getting Heidi Montag vibes from this. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Fun fact: Evacuate the Dancefloor was released during Pitbull and Flo Rida’s commercial peaks and I legit thought they were featured on this song when it was first released and before I watched the video :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The rap legit sounds like Pitbull I'm dying :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 3
On 10/24/2020 at 9:11 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

They are a band. 

Her name isn't Cascada, it's Natalie and she's from the US, who happens to be successful in the Eastern Europe dance market as most Americans do in club acts. Successful in the region that only likes one genre. Always been that way since the 90s. Dates back to LA Bouche, huge american female vocalist and a German dance musician. 

She is british/german actually, she lives in germany. 

That's why she is speaking german as well.