Was this her worst audience?

YeezusChrist

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Look at the Bambi Awards 2008. Everyone just sat and watched quietly :enigma_alien_blue:

All the intellectual German stars are in the audience there. Nobody is a fan of Britney or listens to their music. Britney could also have appeared in an opera. There is usually never any applause for musical performances. The gig was important because it was Britney's comeback. It was the first appearance under guardianship. Surely bought by your management.
Even Madonna wouldn't have applause there. Britney got love, because her fans were standing in front of the hall.

Im so sick abd tired of this thread appearing every couple of months.

The bambi awards have mainly 50+ men in the audience and they watch calmly and applaud at the end. This isnt an arena full of teenagers ffs. Everyone complimented her performance that night its just not a screaming type of crowd.

Edit: for some reason i missed the OP and only saw the bambi post.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its a proffesional crowd, they were supposed to keep calm

Who cares about professional whatever when you have BRITNEY SPEARS coming BACK with such an amazing remix and a cute performance of Womanizer??? All these grandpas should've been like

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, YeezusChrist said:

Forgot which event this was, but the crowd def dead lol.

End of Pom.. European tour.. there was some festival or smth.. she performed several times.. the stand were front.. 

but agree how can this people stay there and watched like nothing is happening?! 

i think they are drunk and high 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

All the intellectual German stars are in the audience there. Nobody is a fan of Britney or listens to their music. Britney could also have appeared in an opera. There is usually never any applause for musical performances. The gig was important because it was Britney's comeback. It was the first appearance under guardianship. Surely bought by your management.
Even Madonna wouldn't have applause there. Britney got love, because her fans were standing in front of the hall.

So wait, what do you mean? Germany LOVES Britney. Didn't Oops!...I Did It Again (Album) sell nearly 1 million copies there? I mean, if it was a Award Show like MTV, i would expect the Germans to be singing, screaming and having fun

8 hours ago, YeezusChrist said:

Forgot which event this was, but the crowd def dead lol.

That was at the final POM performance in Austin, TX. I went with my friend and we definitely felt out of place. The people around us were NOT Britney fans at all and talked so much **** about her. We didn’t care though, we made the most of it and still danced and sang the entire time. 

8 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Look at the Bambi Awards 2008. Everyone just sat and watched quietly :enigma_alien_blue:

it's just old people in the crowd and it's a more elegant setting. you're not supposed to be screaming and chanting there lol. it's a selected invite only crowd or something

I would say similar to Grammys? do they have screaming fans there?

The Bambi awards was a given. That was her first performance back and her team actually did the right thing with that decision. It was a classy and low key event for her to get back into it. Meg Ryan(the actress) was in the audience and said they all sat there holding their breaths bc Britney had such a rough few years prior and they were rooting for her. 

Archived