Taylor Swift: I'm voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

• Leader

Taylor Swift announced she's voting for Joe Biden for President. 

She said:

"I spoke to @vmagazine about why I’ll be voting for Joe Biden for president."

“The change we need most is to elect a president who recognizes that people of color deserve to feel safe & represented, women deserve the right to choose what happens to their bodies & the LGBTQIA+ community deserves to be acknowledged & included”

Thoughts, Exhale?

vote.jpg.a958a2709088bdaccaff150d9733de0a.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Long as the results for 2020 are better than 2016, then use that Pop Star power for good. To be honest, it's great to see Taylor Swift use her voice than being a pretty face - "Miss Americana" documentary proved to show how tough it is for a woman in the music industry. No matter what opinions a woman has, she is usually criticized for stating them. I don't know much about US politics, but I do hope Swift sheds some light on the topic.

See the source image

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not y'all praising her for being outspoken about politics in recent times when she was mysteriously silent about politics for the first 10 years of her career. I'd respect her more if she had been consistent about it instead of jumping on the bandwagon only when it was convenient for her, but I suppose that her getting some of the Swifties to vote for Biden is better than nothing. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Look up the definition of bigot and tell me who fits the description between the silent majority going about their business and the angry mob attacking people eating if they don’t raise their fist in solidarity with their communist agenda.

Your entire country is founded on being anti communist so I don’t think there’s any real risk of that. There might be a risk of the richest in society having pay a bit more tax to cover for those less fortunate than themselves. But hey, it’s every man for himself - that’s the American dream right?

From a U.K. point of view, the only attacking that seems to be going on is the poor treatment of minorities and the most vulnerable. I mean, how dare some people not wanna get attacked by people or even the police?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I like that she was honest and told us she wasn't really interested in politics until she saw that she had power to show the world ugly things was happening, idc that everybody is getting political for other reasons, she did her research and im ok with that, 

PERIOD.

It's like people aren't allowed to be late to the party or change. It's like dismissing new Britney stans for being new. I'd much rather drag a fake and flop Britney stan than a new Britney stan who knows she is new to this and is willing to learn and accept that the Britney album is in the trinity. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1

I feel like this is a little bit of overkill now. Like she’s trying to make up for all this time of not speaking on politics so now she feels the need to bring it up every chance she gets. Like we get it ... you’re friends with gay people and  make long winded speeches about the evils of the patriarchy. Who the **** did we think you were voting for??

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block