Taylor Swift: I'm voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

16 hours ago, Anon020 said:

Your entire country is founded on being anti communist so I don’t think there’s any real risk of that. There might be a risk of the richest in society having pay a bit more tax to cover for those less fortunate than themselves. But hey, it’s every man for himself - that’s the American dream right?

From a U.K. point of view, the only attacking that seems to be going on is the poor treatment of minorities and the most vulnerable. I mean, how dare some people not wanna get attacked by people or even the police?

Look at the numbers baby.  Blacks are not disproportionately attacked by police.  Blacks do however commit the majority of violent crimes against their own and every other race.  

As an American speaking to someone from the UK, I say you have bigger fish to fry with your royalty being caught up in Epstein’s flight logs, and your country being invaded by foreigners who have formed r*** gangs that your law enforcement has allowed to exist.

19 hours ago, Stefani said:

Not y'all praising her for being outspoken about politics in recent times when she was mysteriously silent about politics for the first 10 years of her career. I'd respect her more if she had been consistent about it instead of jumping on the bandwagon only when it was convenient for her, but I suppose that her getting some of the Swifties to vote for Biden is better than nothing. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

This sounds like needless criticism. When she spoke about anything vaguely feminist or about sexism from 2012 on, she was slandered left, right and centre. When she fought a ****** harassment case for a dollar and won, she was slandered.

She was a country star, and the unspoken rule was stick to music, not politics, if you are a woman. Look at the Chicks. They spoke out and were blacklisted.

Shes been speaking out for two years now.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Look at the numbers baby.  Blacks are not disproportionately attacked by police.  Blacks do however commit the majority of violent crimes against their own and every other race.  

As an American speaking to someone from the UK, I say you have bigger fish to fry with your royalty being caught up in Epstein’s flight logs, and your country being invaded by foreigners who have formed r*** gangs that your law enforcement has allowed to exist.

"I know Epstein, hes my friend! He's into younger women, he likes them young!" 

"I wish her well! Her husband died"

Who said these things?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

But she’s voting for an accused ********... look up Tara Reade

I respect everyone’s political opinions, but the fact that people feel morally superior for voting Democrat with all their corrupt s*** is more than a little delusional  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/07/21/heres-every-time-donald-trump-and-ghislaine-maxwell-have-been-photographed-together/

"Hes like them young!" - Trump, on his friend, Epstein.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block