Eric Trump: I'm part of the LGBT community

21 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I agree that Democrats have been stronger on LBGT issues in the past but I think Republicans are stronger on free market, 2A, immigration, law and order, taxes & personal/religious freedoms. So we can agree to disagree. Democrats try to turn LGBT people into single issue voters through fear like they do other minority groups, but I'm not having it. The new generation of conservatives just isn't anti-gay, they've moved on after gay marriage was legalized countrywide. And keep in mind that the last LGBT victory in the Supreme Court, gaining us protections from being fired due to ****** orientation, was supported by Trump's Republican appointee Justice Gorsuch :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Gorsuch was even the one who wrote the decision :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Economic reasoning should not come at the expense of minority rights. The unfortunate reality is that, as it stands, the Republican Party does not stand for what you have said; Its immigration policies are incredibly flawed and stem from racist notions and 2A has been abused for profit at the expense of human life. Their concept of law & order is flawed as it ideological rather than practical and religious freedom has become a scapegoat for discrimination. How can a party have better tax policies when the republican president hasn't paid them for nearly 20 years?

Yes, there are many who might identify who might identify as somewhere in the centre, but by supporting Trump, the Republican Party is pushing further and further right for the sake of power.

Personally, speaking, I believe that centrist politics does not bring real change that is needed.

Yes, there are people who might not be anti-gay but they support a party and President that is.

Gorsuch had to look at it from a constitutional stand point that cannot be argued against.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Wow so you're dictating how people should and shouldn't vote? Very similar to a dictatorship that. Your view is not more important than any other view. A democracy means weighing up parties pros and cons and choosing the future not just for you but for your fellow citizens. If some gay people choose Trump it might cause your brain to implode but it's right for them. Personal choice 

If you call me pointing out the hypocrisy and ignorant in supporting a party that props up a president who makes jokes  about his VP wants to 'hang the gays', while actively fighting to remove our rights but not the fact that his entire presidency has been fascist paint by numbers (and has even called an election that hasnt happened rigged if he loses) similiar to a dictatorship, you need to reassess the situation, sweetie.

what pros does Trump offer?

the irony in trying to explain that its a matter of opinion, but calling somone with a differing opinion to yours a dictatorship though, given the current state of the USA right now....

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Shame on him! I was willing to give him some sympathy points but this. Well, this is clownery in its finest. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

He knows exactly what he's doing. Trump supporters wont read the article, they'll just latch onto the headline which is making its rounds. If Trump's Anti-LGBTQ+ history is brought into negative light, they'll bring up this. 

It was only created because his niece who is a lesbian made statements against Trump.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He knows exactly what he's doing. Trump supporters wont read the article, they'll just latch onto the headline which is making its rounds. If Trump's Anti-LGBTQ+ history is brought into negative light, they'll bring up this. 

It was only created because his niece who is a lesbian made statements against Trump.

I give the one day to bring this up :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: if it's not already done

24 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

oh completely, I mean look at how often they argue that he's the 'most pro-lgbtq+ president ever!' despite, y'know, the facts.

Didn't he has just done something to trans people? Any law or something? I mean, it's a joke to claim that one's the best LGVT+ ally while the very same person is the enemy. Hopefully karma'll bite them back right into their 'royal high-born' assets 

14 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

2020 keeps getting weirder and weirder... :eyes_britney_laugh:

He's a bit of a moron, but good for him. Though, I don't get why y'all are acting this way. None of you are the gatekeepers of the LGBT community. Y'all make it sound like a cult. LGBT conservatives are a thing, and you're not automatically above them because you think differently. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Though, both Trump and his son are morons, so I understand not supporting them outside of the whole LGBT thing. :typing_keyboard_computer: Also, I don't understand how he actually looks hot in that video because usually I'm not attracted to him in the slightest. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You are a beautiful person.  Well put.

16 hours ago, NastyT said:

This site needs to keep the subjects about pop culture and music and not politics. 

This is the Politics & Global News section. There's nothing wrong about political discussion as long as it remains civil and polite. The problem is some people tend to get too emotional during those discussions, cannot stand a different viewpoint, and it leads to judgement, name-calling, etc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block