Eric Trump: I'm part of the LGBT community

• Content Curators
24 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

You Guys Are Awful,  Just Because He’s The Presidents Son (And Believe Me I Hate Trump), Still If He Says That He Is, You Cant Discredit It.  This Is Homophobia At It’s Finest And You Guys Are Sweeping It Under The Rug.  I Hope That If He’s Being Serious, That His Family Excepts Him And That He’ll Find Love.  If Not, Then He Can Shut The **** Up. 

He denied it and took back the statement again. He said he was paraphrasing what an LGBT member told him. He's a clown.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/eric-trump-clarifies-remarks-on-being-part-of-lgbt-community/

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Invitation said:

He denied it and took back the statement again. He said he was paraphrasing what an LGBT member told him. He's a clown.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/eric-trump-clarifies-remarks-on-being-part-of-lgbt-community/

Yikes, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, even if I lowkey expected him to say something along the lines of "I am part of the Trump supporter community, not the LGBT community", but this is even more nonsensical. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Ur president hasn't paid taxes for like a decade and a half. 

And when he did 750 dollars. Explain that one please. A billionaire only paying 750 in federal income

Lol dont even bother arguing with him, his probably a Trump supporter.  Imagine being a part of LGBQT+  and supporting a party who is constantly trying to take away all your rights. 

The Republican Party is trash and consists of racists, homophobes, and sociopaths:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Seeing users here say 'I'm LGBT but I'm voting conservative' is hilarious. The party have literally never represented you and actively tried to gut your legal rights. You cannot claim to be pro-lgbt while Trump's administration, and the republican party, actively targets LGBTQ+ rights on a weekly basis. You cannot pretend to care about the economy either or issues affecting the everyday person. He inherited a solid economy, that is now in shambles. He has time and time again tried to give tax breaks for the top 1%, while making it harder for lower income workers to get breaks or deductions. I lived in the USA for a year, and I paid more tax then Trump did.

and that's before you add his racism, sexism and incredibly questionable history, which is irredeemable. 

This is clearly an attempt to try and pretend that Trump is pro-lgbt after his niece made statements against him and that he cared about no one but himself. I mean  why is it happening now? weeks before the election.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Seeing users here say 'I'm LGBT but I'm voting conservative' is hilarious. The party have literally never represented you and actively tried to gut your legal rights. You cannot claim to be pro-lgbt while Trump's administration, and the republican party, actively targets LGBTQ+ rights on a weekly basis. You cannot pretend to care about the economy either or issues affecting the everyday person. He inherited a solid economy, that is now in shambles. He has time and time again tried to give tax breaks for the top 1%, while making it harder for lower income workers to get breaks or deductions. I lived in the USA for a year, and I paid more tax then Trump did.

and that's before you add his racism, sexism and incredibly questionable history, which is irredeemable. 

This is clearly an attempt to try and pretend that Trump is pro-lgbt after his niece made statements against him and that he cared about no one but himself. I mean  why is it happening now? weeks before the election.

Wow so you're dictating how people should and shouldn't vote? Very similar to a dictatorship that. Your view is not more important than any other view. A democracy means weighing up parties pros and cons and choosing the future not just for you but for your fellow citizens. If some gay people choose Trump it might cause your brain to implode but it's right for them. Personal choice 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I agree that Democrats have been stronger on LBGT issues in the past but I think Republicans are stronger on free market, 2A, immigration, law and order, taxes & personal/religious freedoms. So we can agree to disagree. Democrats try to turn LGBT people into single issue voters through fear like they do other minority groups, but I'm not having it. The new generation of conservatives just isn't anti-gay, they've moved on after gay marriage was legalized countrywide. And keep in mind that the last LGBT victory in the Supreme Court, gaining us protections from being fired due to ****** orientation, was supported by Trump's Republican appointee Justice Gorsuch :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Gorsuch was even the one who wrote the decision :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block