Mariah Carey says she "didn't see" Madonna in resurfaced interview from 1996

Mariah is the queen of shade wbk. 

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Some Mimi fans including myself think the Madonna shade was just a Tommy thing. Cos over the years since she left Tommy. Mariah has basically praised Madonna and even said "Like a Prayer" is one of the greatest songs ever written..

Most agree The Madonna shade was very tommy. 

Madonna's full quote on Mariah was very much nicer 

She basically said she couldn't release music every year, she would kill herself if she put out a record every year. 

It was much nicer. But it did get twisted as usual. 

I heared Mariah said that she loved Madge's first album? 

12 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

and that so called Queen of Pop had that coming so :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

girls talking smack behind another girl's back, the reporter couldn't help herself cracking up like a fourth grader :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:. i did love it tho. 

If Madonna said she'd rather kill herself than be Carey, Carey is gracious about this. And why would she congratulate her of her baby if they are not on good terms; a baby is not a trophy that is celebrated within the public, it's rather personal you know and doesn't earn you the right to have everybody bow with congratulations and confetti.

SelfreliantLazyGardensnake-size_restricttenor.gif?itemid=5523869

Start with this new and innovative technique of reading previous posts before posting your opinion.

2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Does anyone know where I can find the video in which Mariah says she loves Madonna’s first album. I think the reporter asked her if she had heard Madonna’s new album (I think it was Ray of Light) and she said no but she loves her first album? 

This was the 1996 BBMAS, Madonna was honored By billboard for artist achievement. Ray of light wasn't in her thoughts at all.

Madonna even said in her speech while accepting the award from Tony Bennett (imagine that), Saying she really just wants to be with her daughter enjoying as much time as she can alone with her. 

At this time Madonna was promoting Evita, The film she was made for. 

It's her most critically acclaimed film to date cos as a musical, she delivered and exceeded expectations that nobody thought was possible. 

Of course a certain Stan base would drag Evita once a star is born crossed it, But to be fair. A lot of people still prefer the Judy Garland or the Barbara Streisand of the four remakes. 

Outside the soundtrack, nothing original about that film .

Evita was a Broadway musical film adaptation, that's what makes that more original. Plus Madonna made don't cry for me Argentina her own and a US Top ten hit, which was extremely celebratory as the song wasn't a hit in the US til Madonna made it a hit. 

I can see why Petty Le Pew is mad. 

For almost 25 years Madonna had bee. Evita in the midst of people

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This was the 1996 BBMAS, Madonna was honored By billboard for artist achievement. Ray of light wasn't in her thoughts at all.

Madonna even said in her speech while accepting the award from Tony Bennett (imagine that), Saying she really just wants to be with her daughter enjoying as much time as she can alone with her. 

At this time Madonna was promoting Evita, The film she was made for. 

It's her most critically acclaimed film to date cos as a musical, she delivered and exceeded expectations that nobody thought was possible. 

Of course a certain Stan base would drag Evita once a star is born crossed it, But to be fair. A lot of people still prefer the Judy Garland or the Barbara Streisand of the four remakes. 

Outside the soundtrack, nothing original about that film .

Evita was a Broadway musical film adaptation, that's what makes that more original. Plus Madonna made don't cry for me Argentina her own and a US Top ten hit, which was extremely celebratory as the song wasn't a hit in the US til Madonna made it a hit. 

I can see why Petty Le Pew is mad. 

For almost 25 years Madonna had bee. Evita in the midst of people

.............about a story that doesn't belong to her, or that she barely knows about. I'd rather they invent their own (mediocre) story, like "A Star Is Born", and make the best out of it than to act all white supremacist and pretend to have the right to tell a paramount story in the history of a whole country just so they can shine and get accolades.

On 9/29/2020 at 5:02 PM, skyfitswim said:

i never liked mariah  , she never has  been world wide successful as madonna  ( she has a few nice songs but most of them are so boring ).

But i think she was always jaliours , also mariah is kind of boring person to camelion

madonna 

Well. Mariah is the third highest selling woman in music worldwide. So she has done pretty good.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block