Mariah Carey says she "didn't see" Madonna in resurfaced interview from 1996

• Leader

Saw this clip making the rounds. In it, Mariah was asked if she had the chance to congratulate Madonna after their birth of her  daughter Lourdes. 

Mariah shadily says she didn't see Madonna. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

However, it's worth pointing out that by this point, Madonna had dragged Mariah several times in the press, including once saying she'd rather kill herself than be Mariah. 

Both women have put the drama behind them, but this clip is still a kii. Mariah is the queen of clap backs. 

mimi-mad.jpg.bd859db09f0d10162f64f873773755ba.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

The Billboard Hot 100 hasn't seen Madonna recently, either.

fan base] Mariah Carey (Chick) - Page 5761 - Base - ATRL

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Eminem isn't in the book. 

But Madonna is. Eminem didn't do anything to be part of the meaning of Mariah Carey, But my empress did do something to be part of the meaning of Mariah Carey

What did she said about Madonna?

Their feud is so old and boring that I don't see a reason to include it in the book.

Eminem and Jlo in another hand....

29 minutes ago, MareuOli said:

What did she said about Madonna?

Their feud is so old and boring that I don't see a reason to include it on the book.

Eminem and Jlo in another hand....

Some Mimi fans including myself think the Madonna shade was just a Tommy thing. Cos over the years since she left Tommy. Mariah has basically praised Madonna and even said "Like a Prayer" is one of the greatest songs ever written..

Most agree The Madonna shade was very tommy. 

Madonna's full quote on Mariah was very much nicer 

She basically said she couldn't release music every year, she would kill herself if she put out a record every year. 

It was much nicer. But it did get twisted as usual. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Some Mimi fans including myself think the Madonna shade was just a Tommy thing. Cos over the years since she left Tommy. Mariah has basically praised Madonna and even said "Like a Prayer" is one of the greatest songs ever written..

Most agree The Madonna shade was very tommy. 

Madonna's full quote on Mariah was very much nicer 

She basically said she couldn't release music every year, she would kill herself if she put out a record every year. 

It was much nicer. But it did get twisted as usual. 

Wow. Never knew that.

In 2014(?) Mariah did a interview for a brazilian site called PAPELPOP and she said some really nice things about Madonna, I was shocked when I heard that because, back in time, i thought they hated each other:

''Madonna is a trailblazer and she really helped the music industry in a lot of ways.''

(3:59)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, K-man said:

Loved how the reports knew it was shade and laughed! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5666588

girls talking smack behind another girl's back, the reporter couldn't help herself cracking up like a fourth grader :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:. i did love it tho. 

If Madonna said she'd rather kill herself than be Carey, Carey is gracious about this. And why would she congratulate her of her baby if they are not on good terms; a baby is not a trophy that is celebrated within the public, it's rather personal you know and doesn't earn you the right to have everybody bow with congratulations and confetti.

SelfreliantLazyGardensnake-size_restricttenor.gif?itemid=5523869

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block