Someone's selling Brit's personal stuff online

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Are these even really Britney's notes? Those signatures don't look like hers.. even when she scribble rushes it, it looks nicer than that.

And OMFG hell to the no... please tell me this is fake.  Her ICONIC Overprotected Remix outfit only sold for a little over $4K???  That should be in a museum, it's iconic history and one of my fav music video outfits. 

Eiu2sZrU8AM9uMb?format=jpg&name=largetumblr_mziw48tch61qcrz0no1_500.giftenor.gif

im wondering if these were even real whenever that some lady was auctioning them on ebay

dana-proctor-has-been-collects-britney-s

22 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Her personal letter to Reg Jones? Who the hell is selling such stuff, this is so creepy 
And how it is even possible someone owns such letter, it was written like 25 years ago
314035_0.jpg?1555403762

This actually makes me sad. She was a teenager and clearly he was a manipulative ***. That was apparent with some **** he said about her before, but to see her writing “I’m sorry for whatever I did” hoping he’s not mad at her when if she did actually do something she’d know what it was. Gaslighting jerk. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, AP4 said:

This actually makes me sad. She was a teenager and clearly he was a manipulative ***. That was apparent with some **** he said about her before, but to see her writing “I’m sorry for whatever I did” hoping he’s not mad at her when if she did actually do something she’d know what it was. Gaslighting jerk. 

Yes, this is so sad. After dating THAT Britney, when the relationship ended, he immediately rushed to monetize his memories
it reminds me Jason Alexander's current behavior. 
Don't get me wrong, I KNOW it's not ok at all, but part of me can understand why her team pays her boyfriends and why they have some kind of agreements 
Without that, as we can see, all of them would go to media and talk **** just to have some extra dollars

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

im wondering if these were even real whenever that some lady was auctioning them on ebay

dana-proctor-has-been-collects-britney-s

Those look pretty legit!  But I agree, it's not that difficult for someone who's good at fashion to recreate those.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was just someone who's trying to sell realistic knock-offs lol.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Yes, this is so sad. After dating THAT Britney, when the relationship ended, he immediately rushed to monetize his memories
it reminds me Jason Alexander's current behavior. 
Don't get me wrong, I KNOW it's not ok at all, but part of me can understand why her team pays her boyfriends and why they have some kind of agreements 
Without that, as we can see, all of them would go to media and talk **** just to have some extra dollars

Sorry but I disagree. Britney has the right to make as many mistakes as any other human without having her rights taken away and being a slave to her own father. 

What the heck is wrong with Britney fans that find the stupidest reasons to justify her father’s abuse and Conservatorship?? 

• Love 2

I remember the underwear items in an auction forever ago! IT was on VH1 lifestyle of the rich and famous?? From ITZ era maybe. They would go through crazy spending habits of famous people- MJ liked to go antiquing on a major level- well allegedly Brit had a thing for high fashion lingeries: silk underwear like $400 a pop and only would wear them once. But to sell them idk 😐 I do see fashion as art but yaa.

Everything she touches will be of some value in the future, like Marilyn, Elvis. I just find it kinda disturbing and vulture vibes lol. These ppl probably just need the extra money cause ya know our entire species its being ravaged by an airborne virus. 

The costumes are very cool. I wish they could be archived. It was so cool to see her outfits displayed at POM. So much detail. It would be cool to have an in the zone/britney museum. Hell if vegas had an all britney hotel... hmm so yup I think britney and paris need to open two hotels!

Hotel 1# Circus:

A music themed hotel/venue geared to K Pop- EDM- Electro Pop. Do travel packages with airlines for fans who are traveling seeing their artist perform at the venue. It could have a Grande Arena for the main show and a private pool and club for ticket buyers, allow a 2 hour intermission for guests to get ready or enjoy another drink, shops, or head to the arena. But to further add more value to the investment. They should also create a shopping mall of smaller clubs and venues for local artists/djs/street performers/ magicians/ spaces for bigger acts but also tiny spots for rent to attract raw talent and the support and wonder from the general public. I would give it all a Cirus theme. It can be appropriate for kids but also it can turn and get darker for adults later in the evenings. Paris knows how to have a great time, and she knows how to manage a hotel, she is a musician and loves working with artists. This would be a great move for Britney. Both ladies like to have fun but this gives them a chance to not only host but make sure the guests are in a safer environment that wants them to have a great experience. Apple music/ itunes could host festivals.

“Come join The Circus. Show me what you can do.”

Hotel #2 Sometimes:

Would be a Hawaiian 🌺 Resort, Spa, Rehabilitation and Reconnecting Center. It would be vegan based and have solar and wind energies to reduce impacts on the environment. Calmness and tranquil, quiet spaces with soft sounds. A wildlife sanctuary. It would focus on employing indigenous tribes and locals. A winding boardwalk of shops and venues for yoga 🧘‍♀️ message, salon, and other practices, many small rental spaces for local artists, weavers, carvers, sculptors, henna, tattoos. It would have a maze of private villas hidden in lush woods, you can rent out to seek silence, solitude, or therapy. The beach would serve healthy smoothies or organic sodas, and at night a bonfire and music. If guests bring back a bag of beach rubbish you get a voucher for a free meal. Have many gardens of flowers and trees, local bee hives, and bird sanctuaries. Do competitions for schools students and environmental studies, with apple music, kids can win a weekend/weekend staycation. The hotel would have a venue, but its geared to acoustic and theatrical performances.

”Sometimes I run, Sometimes I hide, Sometimes I need a change of view... Do you? Let us treat you right, day and night, well(wink) Sometimes”

anyways... my obnoxiously long and distracted point...

I would be there! I just want Britney herself to want it. If it’s something she is NOT celebrating or proud of I’ll pass. Hopefully all these big changes will mean cooler projects down the line.  Maybe with a ‘better’ team she will be inspired to do more. Or not and thats cool too

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sorry but I disagree. Britney has the right to make as many mistakes as any other human without having her rights taken away and being a slave to her own father. 

What the heck is wrong with Britney fans that find the stupidest reasons to justify her father’s abuse and Conservatorship?? 

You totally misunderstood what I've said, but I'm too tired now to explain what I've meant.