Someone's selling Brit's personal stuff online

11 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Maybe someone was collecting these itmes for years and years, and now is selling them out cause Britney's career seems to be ending, so this person is worried the items will loose their value and wants to make some money as long as it's possible to sell the items for good prices?

That or Ms. CoCo got everyone on hard times and they need the cash :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

11 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Yes, our thoughts are 100% connected! They have her perfume empire on hands, they don’t need these kind of stuff. 

These things are too personal and some of them are recent and have NEVER BEEN  AUCTIONED BEFORE! I mean, who would have Britney’s BBMA’s boots? Those boots must have been lying on her closet like, yesterday.. I truly believe it’s her! 

ps: also the IWG COMPLETE outfit!! 

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

the IWG outfit was donated by her stylist. I dont think Britney actually owned it. 

4 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i have a question, why would she have the lyrics from oops and bomt handwritten by her if supposedly she didn’t wrote any of them? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Tbh I feel there is wayyyy more stigma and rumor around Britney than facts. Even though Max wrote it, I'm sure they sent the original to Britney and she tweaked it her own way choosing how the final would be. Maybe she made modifications to the underlined lines, maybe they said something different. They probably don't credit her for the minor tweaks just like many artist don't credit every single person that added a lyric or idea. I feel Britney had a bit more control and creative input than they let on. It definitely wasn't limitless or enough (considering it's her work) but I'm sure she did

• Like 1