Someone's selling Brit's personal stuff online

12 minutes ago, Nickey said:

My thoughts exactly. It's not her team, they just release a new perfume if they need money :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Yes, our thoughts are 100% connected! They have her perfume empire on hands, they don’t need these kind of stuff. 

These things are too personal and some of them are recent and have NEVER BEEN  AUCTIONED BEFORE! I mean, who would have Britney’s BBMA’s boots? Those boots must have been lying on her closet like, yesterday.. I truly believe it’s her! 

ps: also the IWG COMPLETE outfit!! 

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Her personal letter to Reg Jones? Who the hell is selling such stuff, this is so creepy 
And how it is even possible someone owns such letter, it was written like 25 years ago
314035_0.jpg?1555403762

maybe Reg Jones? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

but obviously, they must have been bought from the previous auctions, because how would he have the IWG or Overprotected outfits :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
Just now, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Does anyone knows WHO bought these treasures? Since it’s sale in 2017 for U$99.995, I’ve been curious to know who bought them...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232321482464

those were the outfits that were originally auctioned in 2003

024131a0bf48a17b1a1b7c8888e76a60.jpg

I guess collectors just keep auctioning them over the years :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

they all should be in a museum (not The Zone though  :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: )

• Like 5