Someone's selling Brit's personal stuff online

This is so weird... like, this type of money wouldn't make any difference to any of them. I doubt this is Britney herself, idk. I mean, you don't think it's one of her sons do you? I mean, yeah that would be kinda weird but i can imagine they have access to that kind of stuff. 

• Like 1
Just now, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Damn, I got caught :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: it’s me y’all I’m sorry

Lol but like in all seriousness this is weird and disgusting if Team Con is doing this but also at the same time y’all saying it could be Britney so idk but I totally doubt it’s her cause my cousin would definitely not sell her panties and her letter to her son, like :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared: but if she is and she happens to reads this I’m not judging and understand cause sis don’t have access to her money and I love you

1 hour ago, ol123 said:

This is so weird... like, this type of money wouldn't make any difference to any of them. I doubt this is Britney herself, idk. I mean, you don't think it's one of her sons do you? I mean, yeah that would be kinda weird but i can imagine they have access to that kind of stuff. 

I had this same thought too! 

48 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I had this same thought too! 

It's one of the few answers i see making sense. I mean, Britneys money that she can spend is limited and i dont see Kevin giving them much if any money to spend themselves. So maybe they're stealing their moms stuff to sell them. I wouldn't put it past a teenager to do something like that. 

2 hours ago, ol123 said:

Some of the more personal hand written stuff could have been found left in studios, old houses etc. 

Are these even really Britney's notes? Those signatures don't look like hers.. even when she scribble rushes it, it looks nicer than that.

And OMFG hell to the no... please tell me this is fake.  Her ICONIC Overprotected Remix outfit only sold for a little over $4K???  That should be in a museum, it's iconic history and one of my fav music video outfits. 

Eiu2sZrU8AM9uMb?format=jpg&name=largetumblr_mziw48tch61qcrz0no1_500.giftenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1