Someone's selling Brit's personal stuff online

On 9/25/2020 at 7:31 AM, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Maybe someone was collecting these itmes for years and years, and now is selling them out cause Britney's career seems to be ending, so this person is worried the items will loose their value and wants to make some money as long as it's possible to sell the items for good prices?

That is not how it works lol

This kind of items are worth a lot more as time goes on. Do you think a letter from Marilyn Monroe sold back in the 50s was worth as much as it would be in 2020?

2 Questions now.

1 - Who the hell is Reg Jones?

2 - And how do we know that these letters are real? I could put a letter up from “Britney” on Ebay and sell it for $5,000 then? Okay...

• Like 1

In 2003 Britney went to court to save her stuff. I think she places a resting temporary order for all of her belongings. For that, she had to register all of her stuff. ( I don´t know where at the moment, but you can find the papers on the Internet) And then her Mona Lisa song. She knew what was coming...

Most of the stuff is signed by her. Why should she sign her own stuff when she is the one who sells these items? To make more money?

Justin Timberlake's mother had her own internet shop now and sells a lot of Britney stuff too. More like merchandise, signed dolls, and so on.

I´m freaking out at the moment. This is so creepy to me. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:And it reminds me of this video, where Sam rummage in Britney´s closets.

ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CDzUPzWAMJb/

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

That is not how it works lol

This kind of items are worth a lot more as time goes on. Do you think a letter from Marilyn Monroe sold back in the 50s was worth as much as it would be in 2020?

2 Questions now.

1 - Who the hell is Reg Jones?

2 - And how do we know that these letters are real? I coulo put a letter up from Britney on Ebay and sell it for $5,000 then? Okay...

But Britney isn't Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley, can't you see the difference? Now media portray her as a crazy, forgotten pop star. In 2000 fans would have fight so hard over items belonging to Britney, much more than they do now. And that person who currently owns all the items may not want to wait next 50 years until the items will be more valued again. 

Reg Jones is her ex boyfriend, they were together before Britney was famous, and at the very beginning of her career. 
I think the letters are real because it's definitely her handwriting. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

But Britney isn't Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley, can't you see the difference? Now media portray her as a crazy, forgotten pop star. In 2000 fans would have fight so hard over items belonging to Britney, much more than they do now. And that person who currently owns all the items may not want to wait next 50 years until the items will be more valued again. 

Reg Jones is her ex boyfriend, they were together before Britney was famous, and at the very beginning of her career. 
I think the letters are real because it's definitely her handwriting. 

Britney is a legend and will definitely go down as a legend. The dresses will be worth more in 50 years, you can say the person may not want to wait, ok. But saying that they will lose value because she is past her peak isn’t true, they will be worth 50X more. Just like Madonna’s *** book was being sold for $25 back in the day and nowadays you cannot buy them for less than $250 to get one in 2020 and there are people who have copies waiting for the day Madonna dies to sell them for thousands, okay Britney is not Madonna, but you understand what I’m saying. And this is a book that Madonna simply released but its rare, now imagine a dress that Britney wore for iconic performances and there’s only one.

And thanks, I remember him now!

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Britney is a legend and will definitely go down as a legend. The dresses will be worth more in 50 years, you can say the person may not want to wait, ok. But saying that they will lose value because she is past her peak isn’t true, they will be worth 50X more. Just like Madonna’s *** book was being sold for $25 back in the day and nowadays you cannot buy them for less than $250 to get one in 2020 and there are people who have copies waiting for the day Madonna dies to sell them for thousands, okay Britney is not Madonna, but you understand what I’m saying. And this is a book that Madonna simply released but its rare, now imagine a dress that Britney wore for iconic performances and there’s only one.

And thanks, I remember him now!

Yes, of course she's a legend, I'm just saying she's worth less in 2020 than she used to back then/is going to in next 50 years or more 
But whatever, who knows what's the reason behind these auctions 

38 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Yes, of course she's a legend, I'm just saying she's worth less in 2020 than she used to back then/is going to in next 50 years or more 
But whatever, who knows what's the reason behind these auctions 

Hmm I don’t know... I feel she is worth what she was worth in the 2000s, she was on top then but no one knew if she was just a trend that was gonna fade out (people used to say this), now it’s clear she is iconic and known by everybody, and I guarantee that the more the decades come, the more prices will skyrocket, that’s how it always goes with legends and icons, and specially with people like Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Britney, etc where people were equaly as interested in their careers and they were in their personal lives.

• Like 2