BreatheHeavy featured in Paper Magazine's new article about the "Free Britney" movement

18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes. I think he's too close to the situation that he's having trouble taking a step back and seeing what it's transformed (crumbled, really) into and how it's ultimately hurting her (even though he likely believes he has good intentions).

Ok, you think this situation has gotten out of hand and do you think he thinks he has good intentions ... don't you think if this were true, someone would say "Enough Jamie, you're wrong"? "Jamie, you are crossing lines." They have had 12 years for this and it hasn't happened! They are very conscious of everything!.

• Like 1
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Ok, you think this situation has gotten out of hand and do you think he thinks he has good intentions ... don't you think if this were true, someone would say "Enough Jamie, you're wrong"? "Jamie, you are crossing lines." They have had 12 years for this and it hasn't happened! They are very conscious of everything!.

I think HE thinks he has good intentions, yes. People may have said something to him, but if he's unwilling to see there's a problem then....