BreatheHeavy featured in Paper Magazine's new article about the "Free Britney" movement

9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Why you still here then boo boo? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

To point out this utter BS! You think I would’ve supported TZ AND THEN try to make it out like I had anything to do with Free Britney??? Jordan was so impartial & sat on the fence most of 2019 AND THEN had the audacity to promote TZ! Suddenly Miss Thing is all Free Britney. FOH

Congrats Jordan!

However, I don't think Jamie has good intentions or ever had good intentions. I think he may have wanted to help his daughter at first MAYBE, but Lou Taylor got in his ear and told him how he could control literally everything.. make millions off of her, control her money, control custody etc. and I think that took over him wanting to help her. It's very clear now that she does not need a conservatorship anymore and hasn't for years (she never needed one, she just needed therapy etc.) but yeah Jamie and his colon can both rot.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Hxb said:

To point out this utter BS! You think I would’ve supported TZ AND THEN try to make it out like I had anything to do with Free Britney??? Jordan was so impartial & sat on the fence most of 2019 AND THEN had the audacity to promote TZ! Suddenly Miss Thing is all Free Britney. FOH

‘Miss Thing’ has been threatened with lawsuits and shutting his website down many times. Jamie did it to other websites too. At the start of this movement in 2009, Jordan was very vocal about FreeBritney and has always supported her rights. However, he was shut up very quickly by the CONservatorship. 

He was still a fan, so he ran the site and let it go, and just observed her career. What else could he do? He was legally silenced. Now Britney has stated in documents that she welcomes the informed support, it’s perfectly safe to be pro-free Britney. Also he is a journalist, so he’s always looking for the truth. Don’t go cussing people online, it loses you a lot of credibility and makes you look like a toxic person :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

‘Miss Thing’ has been threatened with lawsuits and shutting his website down many times. Jamie did it to other websites too. At the start of this movement in 2009, Jordan was very vocal about FreeBritney and has always supported her rights. However, he was shut up very quickly by the CONservatorship. 

He was still a fan, so he ran the site and let it go, and just observed her career. What else could he do? He was legally silenced. Now Britney has stated in documents that she welcomes the informed support, it’s perfectly safe to be pro-free Britney. Also he is a journalist, so he’s always looking for the truth. Don’t go cussing people online, it loses you a lot of credibility and makes you look like a toxic person :clownery_makeup_meme:

Bull crap! Perez Hilton is a “Journalist” too then! 

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Jordan didnt go around wishing Britney dead like that vile rat u mentioned

Supporting Team CShip by promoting something Britney ON THE RECORD boycotted to fight for her freedom, is just as disgusting. Needless to say he’s supported Team CShip in various ways over the years which have been sketchy (I’ve had 2 accounts on here since 2011), even as to allude that Free Britney is not something we should “speculate” & talk about last year. He didn’t pipe up support until a few months ago, so don’t give me that ****. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Leader
On 9/24/2020 at 2:32 AM, Hxb said:

Trying way too hard to be relevant in this movement after promoting The Zone. But cute. 

22 hours ago, Hxb said:

10 hours ago, Hxb said:

:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: i see no difference 

10 hours ago, Hxb said:

Supporting Team CShip by promoting something Britney ON THE RECORD boycotted to fight for her freedom, is just as disgusting. Needless to say he’s supported Team CShip in various ways over the years which have been sketchy (I’ve had 2 accounts on here since 2011), even as to allude that Free Britney is not something we should “speculate” & talk about last year. He didn’t pipe up support until a few months ago, so don’t give me that ****. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

9 hours ago, Hxb said:

Again... not here to support, here to call out BS! :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

What's your deal dude. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see: