This Day in Pop: Britney releases her iconic signature fragrance 'Fantasy' in 2005 (September 15)

10 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Wow, 500 MILLION bottles of the Curious perfume? That’s at least 20 billion dollars right there. Yeah I believe Bryan’s quote of $100B now. She should have never done a deal with Elizabeth Arden or sold her part, or whatever deal she did. She should have just produced and sold the perfumes herself. She would have like $90 billion dollars isnt that crazy?

I also have a feeling that she hasn't been that involved with making her scents for a long time, prob pre-breakdown. I'm sure she has final say and what not but even in For The Record they show her smelling Hidden Fantasy and she goes "I like it" and that was it lol.

• Like 1

Dear god there is way too many of these....

I love giving britney perfumes as gifts. I can’t wait till my niece turns 12/13 I’m totally gonna hit her with one LOL

fantasy twist was such a good idea. I wish they did that with two new fragrances instead of constantly rereleasing them so we could try them all. I’m not about to buy every single one... 

• Like 1

ICONIC although I do think they've released too many spin-offs/flankers now, when they could either introduce another new fragrance or expand an existing line (poor Believe, I don't think it will ever get a spin-off). I still don't understand why they released a 10 year anniversary edition in 2013? And I remember the Facebook post where Britney called it her 'first fragrance' clearly forgetting Curious exists :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I have the original Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy Twist, Island Fantasy, Anniversary Edition, Naughty and Nice Remixes, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Stage Edition and Intimate Edition, then I kinda stopped after that. I did buy the Pride Edition in 2018 but that's just the original Fantasy in a pride flag box. 

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators

I have them all collected, I bought the smaller size bottles since they are less expensive and cuter. 

Most of them smell good, the only one's I didn't like where Hidden, Sunset and The Naughty Remix.

The best are Midnight, Island and Maui.

• Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I’ve smelled almost every Fantasy but the original, Midnight, and Island are top tier. Island smells so different and refreshing :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Honestly the flankers are not too bad and most of them smell completely different from the OG. The reason they keep milking the Fantasy line is because it’s wayyy too famous. Everyone knows the iconic Swarovski embedded bottle :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Britney*****Y'all said:

When will Prerogative ego hit the market really? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Haha I'm surprised that Festive Fantasy leaked before Prerogative Ego was actually released. Usually she releases one fragrance in Jan and one in the summer of every year. Glitter Fantasy was out at the beginning of this year so theoretically Ego would have been this summer and Festive Fantasy would be in Jan 2021. So maybe Ego will just drop soon?