Marvel reportedly wants Lady Gaga to play the MCU's Emma Frost

• Leader

gaga-frost.jpg.b8438172851a6916323f3abe6b429aad.jpg

Marvel is eyeing Lady Gaga to play MCU's Emma Frost. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

The Hollywood Enquirer's sources have been accurate about a couple of other things recently, so this is plausible.

We’ve now heard from our sources – the same ones who told us Taskmaster would be the main villain in Black Widow and a She-Hulk show is in development, both of which were correct – that Marvel Studios are trying to tempt her back in front of the camera as Emma Frost.

Golden Globe, Critics Choice, Academy Award, Oscar, Grammy Award, Tricon winning queen to play Emma Frost would be iconic. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Exhale, are you here for it or nah? 🥶 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RachelBerry said:

I love that Gaga is being taken seriously as an actress. It's great to see people's dreams come true. I think she will do great in the role!

I would personally like Kate Hudson though.

Eli Metcalf for Fabletics feat. Kate Hudson — 3 P M

Kate is my choice as well. Gaga would be good... but Kate has that Rich ***** air about her not to mention that she’s gorgeous. I wonder how her British accent is

• Love 2

I wouldn't have even thought of her but who else could rock her outfits and be taken seriously and be confident...i think maybe only Gaga could be taken seriously cause she kinds sucked in First Class. With Gaga they could make her over the top. I wonder if Gaga would commit to so many films they would have to intro her as a villain and eventually do the Phoenix saga and then she eventually becomes a a headmaster at the X-mansion and Cyclops girlfriend. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block