Marvel reportedly wants Lady Gaga to play the MCU's Emma Frost

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

gaga-frost.jpg.b8438172851a6916323f3abe6b429aad.jpg

Marvel is eyeing Lady Gaga to play MCU's Emma Frost. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

The Hollywood Enquirer's sources have been accurate about a couple of other things recently, so this is plausible.

Golden Globe, Critics Choice, Academy Award, Oscar, Grammy Award, Tricon winning queen to play Emma Frost would be iconic. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Exhale, are you here for it or nah? 🥶 

Nah, she’s a good actress but when I see her acting I can’t separate Gaga from the character she’s playing. In AHS is Mother Monster, in ASIB is the first Stefany and in Marvel she would Lady Gaga cosplaying for Chrimatica, so no...

On 9/13/2020 at 3:20 PM, RachelBerry said:

That would be an interesting take. To me, Poison Ivy is mysterious, alluring, but ruthless. I don't think I've seen Janelle take on a role like that. If she can pull it off, I'm here for it.

I feel like she could. Her Cindy may weather albums have that vibe and I definitely can see her playing Dr. Isley in all forms. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block