New candids: Britney goes on a shopping & Starbucks run in Calabasas

enAC

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

True...I hope she wore it properly inside.

I'm working in customer service for the summer. You wouldn't believe the volume of people who wear their masks under their noses! 

I have a mom in a nursing home, and my dad is over 80, so I have to get COVID tested every two weeks if I want to be able to visit them.

People think it's no big deal to wear their mask under their nose, but it causes me a lot of stress and a lot of swabs stuck up my nose. So far, so good, but it feels inevitable that I'm going to contract it and accidentally pass it on to them. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe:

Seeding love and good vibes. Customer service is no joke 💛 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I dragged her for her photoshopped pictures and then coming out in public looking some type of way. Shes famous it's what she asked for. I get dragged by people but I dont make millions off it. Must suck to be rich and famous I pity their poor lives. She ain't here for her fans and its evident. Once this conservative dramas done I'm throwing my stan card away like so many others. 

You don’t even have a “stan card” if your are talking like this about her, you don’t even have a “decency card” lol. You are so disgusting and you are just embarrassing yourself.

I would love to see a picture of you and point out all your flaws, you are pathetic. No one needs a “fan” like you, get a life. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

True...I hope she wore it properly inside.

I'm working in customer service for the summer. You wouldn't believe the volume of people who wear their masks under their noses! 

I have a mom in a nursing home, and my dad is over 80, so I have to get COVID tested every two weeks if I want to be able to visit them.

People think it's no big deal to wear their mask under their nose, but it causes me a lot of stress and a lot of swabs stuck up my nose. So far, so good, but it feels inevitable that I'm going to contract it and accidentally pass it on to them. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe:

people are so selfish, they don't see anything wrong with harming others for their own comfort.and like everyone else, I would prefer not wearing a mask of course but we are in the middle of a pandemic, what I would or wouldn't prefer doing is not important and wearing a mask is not that hard and not that uncomfortable, you get used to it  with time.ugh I'm angry, I work as a teacher at somewhere called children club and some of the teachers  and the other staff don't give a ****.what if they have covid and transmit it to the students and the students transmit it to their families?not like the parents themselves are careful but...you know what I'm saying, we have to take good care of those kids.and they also pull their masks under their chins, they don't listen to us because how can they take us seriously?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I dragged her for her photoshopped pictures and then coming out in public looking some type of way. Shes famous it's what she asked for. I get dragged by people but I dont make millions off it. Must suck to be rich and famous I pity their poor lives. She ain't here for her fans and its evident. Once this conservative dramas done I'm throwing my stan card away like so many others. 

A woman can/should decide whatever she wants to do with her body, famous or not. Specially Britney, her whole life is being too controlled, and you came here to say her what to do?! She pleasure us with music, her work, not her body.

Your mentality needs to change, it's pure mysogynist. :ririshade1:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

people are so selfish, they don't see anything wrong with harming others for their own comfort.and like everyone else, I would prefer not wearing a mask of course but we are in the middle of a pandemic, what I would or wouldn't prefer doing is not important and wearing a mask is not that hard and not that uncomfortable, you get used to it  with time.ugh I'm angry, I work as a teacher at somewhere called children club and some of the teachers  and the other staff don't give a ****.what if they have covid and transmit it to the students and the students transmit it to their families?not like the parents themselves are careful but...you know what I'm saying, we have to take good care of those kids.and they also pull their masks under their chins, they don't listen to us because how can they take us seriously?

I have so much empathy for teachers starting the new school year. I can't imagine a more stressful job right now.

It is all about safety, and I can't wrap my head around why wearing a mask is being politicized. We already wear things like seatbelts and con doms because we understand they are there to protect us and others, so how is wearing a mask any different?

Sending you love, and here's hoping that everyone starts to come together on this subject so we can all keep our loved ones safe.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Then leave :clownery:

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I have so much empathy for teachers starting the new school year. I can't imagine a more stressful job right now.

It is all about safety, and I can't wrap my head around why wearing a mask is being politicized. We already wear things like seatbelts and con doms because we understand they are there to protect us and others, so how is wearing a mask any different?

Sending you love, and here's hoping that everyone starts to come together on this subject so we can all keep our loved ones safe.

thank you <3

• Love 1
On 9/10/2020 at 5:02 PM, CripplerCrossface said:

britney spears no GIF

COVID is transmitted through micro-drops of saliva (from nose, even when we EXHALE we expelled it, and mouth), which we breathe. The problem is not that she will infect someone, but that she will breathe it in and infect herself, especially in door places, open spaces is a little more secure but the risk it's still there specially with people close to you. 

So, the CORRECT way to use a mask is to cover very well from the nose to the bottom of the chin and to cover the cheeks well

ab_mask3_310120.jpg

This is bad misinformation right here!!! I feel like masks are too political for this platform right now just yes this information is not accurate!!

• Haha 1
On 9/10/2020 at 9:02 AM, CripplerCrossface said:

britney spears no GIF

COVID is transmitted through micro-drops of saliva (from nose, even when we EXHALE we expelled it, and mouth), which we breathe. The problem is not that she will infect someone, but that she will breathe it in and infect herself, especially in door places, open spaces is a little more secure but the risk it's still there specially with people close to you. 

So, the CORRECT way to use a mask is to cover very well from the nose to the bottom of the chin and to cover the cheeks well

ab_mask3_310120.jpg

No, cloth masks don't protect the person wearing it all that much. They work fairly well with reducing the amount and velocity of droplets that are expelled when sneezing or coughing.  They also prevent touching of the face to a degree.

Viruses are so small (0.12 micron) that you need at least masks with filter fabric with ionized fibers that attract the virus and makes it get stuck to the fibers. These masks (N95 masks) have gaps in the fibers that are around 0.3 microns wide, so they do not rely on the virus being to big to fit through but rather electrostatic attraction. While they filter out over 95% of the pathogens have the problem that a cough or sneeze will blast out through the sides of the mask.

There is no perfect solution other than hygiene and distancing. Proper masks certainly have their place in certain environments (healthcare mainly).

2 hours ago, floopy22 said:

No, cloth masks don't protect the person wearing it all that much. They work fairly well with reducing the amount and velocity of droplets that are expelled when sneezing or coughing.  They also prevent touching of the face to a degree.

Viruses are so small (0.12 micron) that you need at least masks with filter fabric with ionized fibers that attract the virus and makes it get stuck to the fibers. These masks (N95 masks) have gaps in the fibers that are around 0.3 microns wide, so they do not rely on the virus being to big to fit through but rather electrostatic attraction. While they filter out over 95% of the pathogens have the problem that a cough or sneeze will blast out through the sides of the mask.

There is no perfect solution other than hygiene and distancing. Proper masks certainly have their place in certain environments (healthcare mainly).

Exactly, hygiene and social distancing it's the perfect solution, but when you go outside your home you need to wear masks.

Cloth mask could be a good protection with three or more different types of cloths using it as filters, that's how the virus get stucked inside.

Nobody should use N95 masks for COVID-19, they should use normal mask like the ones in the image that i posted or KN95 or cloth mask with more than three types of cloths.