New candids: Britney goes on a shopping & Starbucks run in Calabasas

enAC

27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Did you guys see the video?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8715145/Britney-Spears-seen-time-public-backing-Free-Britney-movement.html#v-4721847777111199411

It was like she was hiding/in a rush not to be seen.

Also it's SO strange the pap was literally in the car infront of Britney's filming :alook:

When I scrolled through the pics it looked like she was about to take her mask off, spotted the paps, then put it back up. So this makes sense now that we know they were in the car across from her. She probably thought they were going to rush out at her. 

2 hours ago, rower2222 said:

So no bra, I mean her **** are so close to her knees at this point. Look honey you need to wear a bra, those big babies need support, do it for your back.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Then her lips look like they got some more injections. I hate this trend I wish it would die already. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She definitely is not in as good of shape as her photoshopped Instagram pics make her look, but hey they could be 2017 pics she took and is posting them at this point. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Thought she was more real than the rest of hollywood but shes becoming a plastic. 

Go right on with the downvotes yawl thinking it, I just said it. 

mean girls suicide GIF

She's the midst of a legal battle for her rights.

I'm pretty sure her physical appearance is her least concern right now. 

You're pointing out all that shallow stuff when the whole fandom is just like "Finally, new candid photos. Thank God she's alive and well."

• Like 7