New candids: Britney goes on a shopping & Starbucks run in Calabasas

enAC

6 hours ago, rower2222 said:

So no bra, I mean her **** are so close to her knees at this point. Look honey you need to wear a bra, those big babies need support, do it for your back.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Then her lips look like they got some more injections. I hate this trend I wish it would die already.Β :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She definitely is not in asΒ good of shapeΒ as her photoshopped Instagram pics make her look, but hey they could be 2017 pics she took and is posting them at this point.Β :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Β Thought she was more real than the rest of hollywood but shes becoming a plastic.Β 

Go right on with the downvotes yawl thinking it, I just said it.Β 

mean girls suicide GIF

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hudson365, Los Angeles, United States, 2 hours ago

People give her such a hard time for the way she dresses and I just don't really get it. If she was constantly all glammed up you would say she loves herself too much. Maybe Britney woke up one day and said "F... it, they'll always have something to come at me for". To me I've kind of always felt that it shows her strength that no matter how many opinions are thrown at her and how much heat she has took, she still refuses to be anything else but just her authentic self. She's withstood a lot in her lifeΒ 

:barbie:

2 hours ago, Rob_ said:

She’s outside though, so she’s good. I mean, as long as she wore it Inside, right?Β 

True...I hope she wore it properly inside.

I'm working in customer service for the summer. You wouldn't believe the volume of people who wear their masks under their noses!Β 

I have a mom in a nursing home, and my dad is over 80, so I have to get COVID tested every two weeks if I want to be able to visit them.

People think it's no big deal to wear their mask under their nose, but it causes me a lot of stress and a lot of swabs stuck up my nose. So far, so good, but it feels inevitable that I'm going to contract it and accidentally pass it on to them.Β :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe:

• Love 7