New candids: Britney goes on a shopping & Starbucks run in Calabasas

enAC

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I think she probably wanted to basically “stick out her tongue” at them indirectly hence why it looked upside down? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I don't think it's that deep, I wear my mask upside down by accident all the time lol

Anyway, she looks great ! I love her facemask !!! So cute !!! And her style is nice comfy and cool ! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 9/9/2020 at 2:40 PM, Notthesame said:

The size of your balls does not compensate for your obvious lack of class

I ain't classy, I get a little gassy, and I'll fart all over you after I kick your little *****. 

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post due to harassment.
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

So no bra, I mean her **** are so close to her knees at this point. Look honey you need to wear a bra, those big babies need support, do it for your back.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Then her lips look like they got some more injections. I hate this trend I wish it would die already. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She definitely is not in as good of shape as her photoshopped Instagram pics make her look, but hey they could be 2017 pics she took and is posting them at this point. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Thought she was more real than the rest of hollywood but shes becoming a plastic. 

Go right on with the downvotes yawl thinking it, I just said it. 

mean girls suicide GIF

I'm sure you look flawless for every Starbucks run. 

How does it even make sense that you're dragging her for being a casual, humble, regular *** person but also calling her plastic?

dismissed nicki minaj GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

So no bra, I mean her **** are so close to her knees at this point. Look honey you need to wear a bra, those big babies need support, do it for your back.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Then her lips look like they got some more injections. I hate this trend I wish it would die already. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She definitely is not in as good of shape as her photoshopped Instagram pics make her look, but hey they could be 2017 pics she took and is posting them at this point. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Thought she was more real than the rest of hollywood but shes becoming a plastic. 

Go right on with the downvotes yawl thinking it, I just said it. 

mean girls suicide GIF

What kind of support do you need for this bs? A muzzle? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1