Britney on POP magazine shoot

Gagabritxxx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Gagabritxxx said:

britney-spears-pop-magazine-august-2010-

I always thought this one is especially photoshopped, she got here body of a 14 year old girl, they made her breasts and booty a lot smaller than she really has

9 hours ago, dbagswag said:

I never understood this photoshoot. The concept and editing/filter were weird. She looks so juvenile yet she was almost 30? Also this photoshoot felt so out of nowhere, she wasn't promoting anything at the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

The photoshoot was made for Japanese magazine, I guess it's just Japanese aesthetic...

19 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I always thought this one is especially photoshopped, she got here body of a 14 year old girl, they made her breasts and booty a lot smaller than she really has

The photoshoot was made for Japanese magazine, I guess it's just Japanese aesthetic...

POP Magazine is British not Japanese. The reason the photoshoot has this aesthetic is because the guy behind the shoot is famous japanese painter Takashi Murakami. 

I remember when this shoot was announced it sounded so promising but later the pictures came in and I was so dissapointed. She looked sedated and out of it, and now with everything we know it makes sense. I always knew something was wrong with her around that time, she was not into  the FF era at all. 

I do like the cover photo with the blue swimsuit, she looks like an anime character, but the others pictures are not it, especially the other one with the blue suit, it so obvious the photoshop that is not her body LMAO

Archived