Britney Spears' advocate Samuel Ingham files a petition to remove dad Jamie as conservator of her estate, nominates the Bessemer Trust Company

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

hopefully Lynne's offering more money than Jamie, or maybe he's evaluating if it's gonna be worse if they end up dissolving the conservatorship altogether, rather than if he prolongs it a little bit more by removing Jamie out of the picture. Or he knows **** is getting exposed, so he wants to save his *** by acting like the good guy at the last minute. There's really no way of knowing :idkney:

Maybe it's the way the karma Gods are working for Britney! Not that she ever deserved to be in a conservatorship, but karma for some of the people who are being shady towards her. :beynah:

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Samuel has been around since 2008. I refuse to believe that Britney just had enough after 12 years. It makes you wonder what happened between him and Jamie and what he’s gaining for finally having Britney's best interests at heart. :mhmnod:

I suspect he's been on Britney's side all along...

But they needed evidence. Something. Anything.

But Lou is so slippery, it's hard to nail her down.

I wonder if they hired a private investigator?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

The whole situation is so bizarre to me... like it was my understanding that Samuel and Jamie were buddy buddy .. I wonder where this shift is coming from? Media? Lynne?

It's coming from us fans who dug up his sketchy past when he was involved with Casem Kasem. We saw that he was involved in (or somehow played a role) in his death. 

Sam got nervous. He realized he could lose is license, lose possibly his pension, and his whole life could be ruined. 

He put his boy pants on & may have told Jaime, "Sorry, bro, but my butt is on the line & I can't risk that. I gotta do what I gotta do" and finally sided with Britney. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Samuel has been around since 2008. I refuse to believe that Britney just had enough after 12 years. It makes you wonder what happened between him and Jamie and what he’s gaining for finally having Britney's best interests at heart. :mhmnod:

I think it's public pressure from the #freebritney movement. The allegations that he did nothing for Britney could cost him his license to practice law.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, s&m said:

Britney is much smarter than we think Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Right? I remember an article was published a while ago where Britney said she wanted to have more children while Jamie wanted her to focus on her career and continue to make music. The fact that she agreed to get back in the game ONLY if he’s removed is really smart on her end.

• Love 7