Kanye West claims God wanted him to interrupt Taylor Swift at the VMAs

Slayer

Lol please! God would never ask someone to go and interrupt someone who has worked hard and the fruit has been beared by winning the VMA. He is making us looking like a joke :drag:

I pity him and the issues surronding him recently, i mean what is he even saying? Beyonce mightve deserved it, but that was Taylors moment, Hers to be cherished, and remembered and you ruined it :icant2:

6 hours ago, Alestaos said:

wasn't she still a teen too!

She was probably 18-19 when it happened

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Interesting :wtfdidusay:

rsz_maxresdefault-2.jpg.7918ab3617f1aee4212bc591c1d117af.jpgI'm sorry but in my personal opinion out of all the greatest videos, how is Beyonce in front of a white screen, 'Single Ladies' the best :akii: No shade to Beyonce.

The choreography was iconic, that's exactly what made this video stand out. 

Honestly it is one of her best videos, that's what makes Beyonce so amazing, such a simple video became such a huge hit. :liberatedaf:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol please! God would never ask someone to go and interrupt someone who has worked hard and the fruit has been beared by winning the VMA. He is making us looking like a joke :drag:

I pity him and the issues surronding him recently, i mean what is he even saying? Beyonce mightve deserved it, but that was Taylors moment, Hers to be cherished, and remembered and you ruined it :icant2:

She was probably 18-19 when it happened

She was about 16 :/

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block