Kanye West claims God wanted him to interrupt Taylor Swift at the VMAs

Slayer

This. Is. DISGUSTING. First off, Kanye needs help. This is so sad. They need to get him a team that can actually help him ASAP. Secondly, Beyoncé's Single Ladies video was iconic, but so was Taylor's. People in this thread claiming otherwise can take several seats. We STILL use this video for memes. -----> you belong with me GIF by Taylor Swift

You can see that pic SO MANY PLACES. Not to mention this is off the most awarded country album of all time. She also has used her influence to do GREAT things for the music industry. Good things happening to her isn't because she is overrated. It's because she treats people so well and she is a genuinely nice person. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

@ralphcornio@ralphcornio needs to get laid :kiss:

22 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

You can't blame me for the fact you have a small brain darling. It's ok there's space for all sorts of disabilities in Exhale :kiss:

@Gayseus911 Your comment was uncalled for and disrespectful. @ralphcornio Your response wasn’t exactly nice either. 

Please treat each other respectfully or further action will be taken. Thank you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block