Dream Touring Duos

25 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yes, I definitely recommend her albums too. Shakira is such an experience, her music is so varied.  

I would start with Laundry Service, this rock/pop album is easy on the ear, it's romantic, sensual, fun and has a very earthy vibe to it. I really enjoy this album. The highlights would be "Ready For The Good Times" "Suerte" and "Te Dejo Madrid".

Also check out the tour for this era, Live and Off The Record, it's pretty good.

I’m gonna stream it today :kylie: 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I’m gonna stream it today :kylie: 

Enjoy! take your time listening to her music, I think you will be very surprised at how deep her music really is.

I'll go stream Superchicks,  Last One Picked :barbie:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I need to listen to more Janet. It’s hard for me to listen to any of the Jackson because of the drama and accusations that were thrown at Michael. I just struggle so much with that because of my own experience. But maybe I can get into Janet :mhm: 

well Janet doesn't have anything to do with that so, you should start with the velvet rope it's her best album, overall it's: the velvet rope > janet. > all for you > damita jo > rhythm nation > control > unbreakable > discipline > 20 Y.O.

• Love 1

Obviously a Britney/Christina tour would be epic, especially if it was an actual mixed show and not a 1st act then 2nd act. I think that would be great for the wants to see, along with some interaction between the two, maybe even finally getting a collaboration between the two. 

I would also love an extended Shakira/JLo tour as well, which I never thought I would say until the Super Bowl. 

JoJo/Tinashe.
Little Mix/Fifth Harmony.
PCD/Danity Kane.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block