Dream Touring Duos

16 hours ago, bas che said:

Kelly Clarkson and P!nk. Rocker Femme duo.

Avril Lavigne can be an opening act. 

I would die. I've always wanted to see Kelly live, and P!nk will go down as one of the greatest performing acts of our time. Not to mention, Avril opening up for them? (which tbh, she needs something like that that is low pressure, but she can still get exposure.) TAKE MY COINS ALREADY QUEENS! :kylie: 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, DavidURuiz said:

Obviously a Britney/Christina tour would be epic, especially if it was an actual mixed show and not a 1st act then 2nd act. I think that would be great for the wants to see, along with some interaction between the two, maybe even finally getting a collaboration between the two. 

I would also love an extended Shakira/JLo tour as well, which I never thought I would say until the Super Bowl. 

JoJo/Tinashe.
Little Mix/Fifth Harmony.
PCD/Danity Kane.

Fifth Harmony and Little Mix?! :omggg: Is this with Camila back in 5H because she's flopping rn? :gagasmile:

12 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Gaga and Kanye(before 2020). It was gonna happen at one point but it got scrapped. :katyclown:

Britney and Justin 

The Weeknd and Lana del Rey 

Michael Jackson and Madonna 

Mac Miller and Ariana Grande  

Taylor Swift and Lorde 

Beyonce and Rihanna 

:yesplease: yes to ALL of this! But also, Ari and Mac?! :omggg: They broke up. I wonder if she ever would've considered it... she def still loved him.

12 hours ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Oh my god I loved A*Teens when I was a child haah I bought their first originals album ("Teen Spirit")! You can definitely tell they were following britney's steps... and Marie Serneholt was a britney wannabe! hahah

Ugh. I wish Marie's solo career would've been bigger. I would love a reunion but I also don't want to see them all being older and their choreo flopping now :haha:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Madonna, Britney and Ariana ! 

A setlist of 16 songs, 5 each, and a final one that will be their promo single for the tour ! 

I NEED this tour! This would be an INCREDIBLE show

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'd say:

Britney and Christina

Beyonce and Rihanna

Drake and Justin Bieber

Cardi B and Nicki Minaj

And also I think it would've been badass to see MJ and Prince together.

You can keep Drake and Justin, but the rest would be incredible! I hope Cardi and Nicki can one day be cool with each other. Pop queens are making effort to be supportive instead of divisive, I wish our rap queens would do the same! :yasqueen:

7 hours ago, radar22 said:

Shania Twain & Taylor Swift

Ugh. tbh, I would LOVE for country Taylor to make a comeback! Take my coins queen! :wigsnatched: Also, I'm a flop and haven't listened to much of Lana, and more recent RiRi has been....underwhelming. Hoping dance pop RiRi makes a comeback soon! :queenriri:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SS91 said:

What a great thread! Love this. I’m also for Hilary and Taylor.  I have many:

- Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan 😂

- Lana and Lorde

- Taylor and Lorde

- Gaga and Robyn

HILARY AND LINDSAY. CAN. YOU. IMAGINE. :omggg: 

Catch @CrazyButItFeelsAllright@Midnight and me with backstage VIP platinum American Express super exclusive meet & greet packages! :duadance:

Also catch me broke cause I buy every piece of tour merch and maxed my credit card on that tour :gagacrash:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Ugh. I wish Marie's solo career would've been bigger. I would love a reunion but I also don't want to see them all being older and their choreo flopping now :haha:

tbh I only know two solo songs from Marie: That's The Way My Heart Goes and I Need a House (this ones was super famous in my country cause it was used in a popular teen show, she even made a cameo in this show)

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

tbh I only know two solo songs from Marie: That's The Way My Heart Goes and I Need a House (this ones was super famous in my country cause it was used in a popular teen show, she even made a cameo in this show)

The A*Teens should've stayed together. I'm tired of all these bands going on "hiatus" and never coming back. Just say it's over, don't leave us hanging. :katyclown:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block