Sam Insta

Lauramiller2702

Not sure if this has been discussed but please tell me that some one agrees that the pic Sam posted in the car of him and Britney on 4th August is 100% photoshopped. The outline where their arms overlap is weird with a black line round her arm and her face is a complete diff resolution to his. Whole thing is shady!! Not sure how to post the pic but easy to find on his page.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can kind of see it but I don't think it helps trying to find shady things in what appear to be innocent looking photos. She looks happy in that picture with a genuine smile and the resolution differences could just be the way the picture was taken.

I also am not completely on board with the Sam hate. It's not like he came into her life just when things started getting really weird. If you look at pictures from them back in 2017, they both seem really in love and I don't think Sam is as nefarious as people seem to give him credit for. He's pretty open about the fact that he was an aspiring model/fitness trainer and he's young enough not to be really thinking much more than a gorgeous A-list singer was interested in him and they hit it off. Also, the fact that Jayden approves gives me the feeling that he really is just a normal guy who fell for Britney and obviously enjoys the other perks that come with dating her. Seems like if he didn't, he would have left by now. Just my opinion though as optimistic as it may be :receipts2:

1 hour ago, Safney said:

According to some comments on Sam's Instagram, there was a live on his insta where they saw him in a backseat and heard Britney say "live now" before he took the phone fast and ended the live...This happened about 2 hours ago apparently.

FaintSevereIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

They commented where? I'm not seeing It.

It was today?

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

They commented where? I'm not seeing It.

It was today?

Yup, it was today (around 2:51 PM in LA time zone). It lasted just a few seconds. She was filming him and she said something like "we are live now" then he freaked out and cut off.

I don't think he's suppose to go live with her on Instagram, they would get into trouble? That's why he ended the live? :imacat:

7 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I have screenshots someone posted on a fb group of the comments... they’re being deleted. Don’t know how to post screenshots. Just figured out how to post a pic from a URL lmao. 

I also don't know how to do It lol.

6 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

Most recent comments on his latest post. Ppl saying someone went live on his insta and when he realised he grabbed the phone off ‘Britney’ No sign of her in the live, just her voice 🤨

Oh wow, maybe Britney tried to go live and her handl... I mean, boyfriend stopped her... Juicy. 

7 minutes ago, Safney said:

It's in his latest post with the red glasses but l had to scroll far to find recent comments..l took screenshots too

20200901-032219.jpg

Oh thank you. This is bizarre.

8 minutes ago, enAC said:

Yup, it was today (around 2:51 PM in LA time zone). It lasted just a few seconds. She was filming him and she said something like "we are live now" then he freaked out and cut off.

I don't think he's suppose to go live with her on Instagram, they would get into trouble? That's why he ended the live? :imacat:

I think they were going to the beach as usual.

I don't understand his reaction, how this can this be normal?

Freaked out how? Grabbed her hand? 

39 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I have screenshots someone posted on a fb group of the comments... they’re being deleted. Don’t know how to post screenshots. Just figured out how to post a pic from a URL lmao. 

You can upload them here, bb https://imgbb.com or on imgur

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Oh thank you. This is bizarre.

I think they were going to the beach as usual.

I don't understand his reaction, how this can this be normal?

Freaked out how? Grabbed her hand? 

He grabbed the phone, really quickly. Maybe it was an accident, I don't think he's suppose to go live with her, they would get into trouble (?) 

Archived