Lady Gaga wins the Tricon Award at the VMAs

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It also starts with the most tragic VMAs in history and the COVID pandemic. Idk whether she should be honored or insulted they gave her an award this year. I’m just pressed Dua got snubbed so badly

OMG i agree she only won 1 award and that it was for 'best visual effects'?:sobbing:

are they serious? so disappointing and unfair :nyheadache:

• Love 3

I'm glad MTV retired the Vanguard Award cause at this point it seemed so forced and they were just giving it to everybody, plus it's a new decade so a new award feels right... the win was rightfully deserved tho Gaga had some of the most iconic music videos of the late 00s and 2010s

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It also starts with the most tragic VMAs in history and the COVID pandemic. Idk whether she should be honored or insulted they gave her an award this year. I’m just pressed Dua got snubbed so badly

Lol, very sour. The show actually gets a lot of praise but whatevaaaa

4 hours ago, TKING90 said:

Lol, very sour. The show actually gets a lot of praise but whatevaaaa

A couple of people posting hundreds of comments about it does not equate praise. Yes I’m very sour that they hand these out for mediocre work and snubbed Britney for years when she was the reason I and many others even watched these ****ty *** shows and why they drop her name every year for press 

• Love 1

I love and stan for gaga when she's performing, hate her when she's talking. Holy, could anyone sound more pretentious and out of touch with reality? We get it, you struggled, had dreams, blah blah blah. Your father was a millionaire, you went to school with Paris and Nicole, and you lived in the upper east side of New York. When were you ever broke and struggling *****?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A couple of people posting hundreds of comments about it does not equate praise. Yes I’m very sour that they hand these out for mediocre work and snubbed Britney for years when she was the reason I and many others even watched these ****ty *** shows and why they drop her name every year for press 

Even the original era we had those iconic Madonna performances. I watched it in the CW last night. 

I was like since when did the most outrageous award show become the most vanilla show ever. 

It's been downhill since the PC culture began. No water cooler moment's, or any ground breaking pop culture moment's that defined the show

Like Madonna's first big debut of like a virgin, The Vogue performance. To The original megamix performance by Michael Jackson at the 95 VMAS, or prince showing his cheeks during a performance.

Or Britney stripping to a nude outfit. 

Xtina most iconic moment is the kiss. Well mostly JT's reaction. 

But almost 40 years since it debuted the one time, pop culture event definitely, has definitely failed thx to the lack of Music. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block