Jamie is obsessed with Britney not money

Slave4yew

I think its all things combined: money, power and control. He never had a good relationship with Britney for obvious reasons so maybe he likes controling her life If he cant make her like him. I remember Britney saying back then he didnt approve everything she did and for the past 12 years he can control that. I bet he feels important and bigger than her rn. Like someone else shared here, by 1992 he had debts and Britney was already helping her family. He was a drunk mess, probably lazy and never was good at anything, from working to being a father/husband and managing money. The way Bryan belittles his sister even tho they are all riches bc of her made me think how Jamie must be/act towards her. Bryan acts as if Britneys success, money and brand is a family business. He even wanted to say that he helped his family too bc by 2000 he already got his degree and moved to NY to work, when Britney was already a big star and ******* rich by then. Whatever his job was I bet it helped he was a Spears.

So what if Jamie loves her money and everything that comes with it, but also resents her for providing for all the family when he never could? Britney is a constant reminder of all his failures and everything he couldnt do. And How Bryan seems ******, imagine how Jamie must be. I didnt think Bryan seemed to be proud of her at all tbh, he praised JL a lot more in the few secs he was able to talk about her, how much she works or some crap like that. He can lie to himself and think hes a big thing, but the reality is Britney is the only succesful, rich out of all of them and everything they have is bc she has worked her *** since she was a child. She made it even tho she was a poor girl from a small city. Her family didnt have anything to do with her talent or success but they want credit for it. 

Anyway, Jamie has always been a failure. Britney even opened a restaurant for him back in 2002 and even with that he failed. The restaurant only lasted 6 months! He failed at everything he tried before and after Britneys success. The only thing that lasted was this cship and I bet he feels powerful doing that. Aside the money and control over a person he never got along with, he can hang out with powerful people in Los Angeles. No one would care for his flop drunk hillbilly *** If he wasnt Britneys father and her conservator, but I bet he feels important hanging out and being "friends" with these people bc most of them depend on him managing her money and being her conservator. He probably has a low self esteem and this makes him feel like a big shot. 

I wish Britney will be free from him one day and she understands that she doesnt have to put up with his **** only bc hes her father. He is toxic and already stole 12 years of her life. Shell be better without him near her. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Efey-m6U0AAZnsE.jpg

5 hours ago, LaLohan said:

What if that's why he's fighting so hard because he's scared that when he is out she will expose him and he will go to jail? :sobbing:

5 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

For some reason I believe this. It’s just not normal to be this obsessed. I can’t wait for Britney to tell her story

Courtney Love confirmed herself that Sam Lutfi wrote that on her old Facebook page

We know Jamie is a terrible person but don't believe his lies

2 hours ago, Towelney said:

I don’t think this is true.

Didn’t Jamie’s mom d*e in front of him? That’s probably why he’s so controlling. :yaknow:

There's speculation that he would go to her doc visits and talk at length about her breasts and describe how he'd like them to come out after surgery... So.... I dunno

With the Courtney Love claims, I hope it isn't true - but it is very telling to me that he sues Britney fans about stupid comments regarding Instagram algorithms, yet doesn't care enough to sue Courtney Love for saying something so awful and defamatory? Hmmmm. I mean it's not some random saying it, Courtney Love is a big enough name. And her team just laughed off the claims? Ms Louise Taylor (ew) is quoted as saying We're not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people...like wtf? Like it's a joke or something? It's a very serious claim and they brush it off as if it's funny, and of course it was Lou making that statement. 

2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

With the Courtney Love claims, I hope it isn't true - but it is very telling to me that he sues Britney fans about stupid comments regarding Instagram algorithms, yet doesn't care enough to sue Courtney Love for saying something so awful and defamatory? Hmmmm. I mean it's not some random saying it, Courtney Love is a big enough name. And her team just laughed off the claims? Ms Louise Taylor (ew) is quoted as saying We're not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people...like wtf? Like it's a joke or something? It's a very serious claim and they brush it off as if it's funny, and of course it was Lou making that statement. 

Where did she make that quote? I've never heard it before. 

14 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Where did she make that quote? I've never heard it before. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/britney-spears-camp-dismisses-courtney-love-molestation-claims-article-1.199676

It's a snippet from that paragraph about Team B's response. It does also say apparently a female relative was saying they could/would back-up Country's claims, however I'm not sure how much value to give that since it literally says they were going to 'open their cheque book' to this relative, I don't put it past Britney's family to say whatever for money with how her immediate family treat her, it is interesting to note however. Lou's response is just so gross.

5 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/britney-spears-camp-dismisses-courtney-love-molestation-claims-article-1.199676

It's a snippet from that paragraph about Team B's response. It does also say apparently a female relative was saying they could/would back-up Country's claims, however I'm not sure how much value to give that since it literally says they were going to 'open their cheque book' to this relative, I don't put it past Britney's family to say whatever for money with how her immediate family treat her, it is interesting to note however. Lou's response is just so gross.

It's blocked in my country but thanks anyway for finding the source. 

That's a strange quote to provide given how severe the accusations were. It actually makes me really uncomfortable. 

18 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

It's blocked in my country but thanks anyway for finding the source. 

That's a strange quote to provide given how severe the accusations were. It actually makes me really uncomfortable. 

It's a only a really small snippet in amongst other snippets about other celebs, here's the text: 

"Reps for Britney Spears and her father, Jamie, are brushing off Courtney Love's recent claim that Jamie ******** Brit as a girl. But one British tabloid is not. We hear the London paper has opened its checkbook to a female member of the Spears family who contends she can back up Love's allegation. Spears spokeswoman Louise Taylor denies anyone in the family is talking and tells us: "We're not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people." "

I agree, it's super uncomfortable and so gross to make light of such a serious accusation, Lou really is a disgusting woman.

15 hours ago, Scrappy said:

There's speculation that he would go to her doc visits and talk at length about her breasts and describe how he'd like them to come out after surgery... So.... I dunno

My god, this is this is horrible, I had never read about it. :jeanluc::jeanluc::jeanluc::jeanluc::jeanluc:

21 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

They did care. Couple of weeks after that post, Geraldine Wyle and Jeryll Cohen, Jamie's cship lawyers, filed for taking over Frances Bean's guardianship from Courtney. They took away her daughter for that.

On 8/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, Applejack said:

They did care. Couple of weeks after that post, Geraldine Wyle and Jeryll Cohen, Jamie's cship lawyers, filed for taking over Frances Bean's guardianship from Courtney. They took away her daughter for that.

...Omfg! I never made that connection before. That really makes the entire thing much more disturbing :(  I remember Courtney having a connection with Reva Goetz, was that the same case? The way all these dodgy fks turn up everywhere together is so disturbing.

11 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

...Omfg! I never made that connection before. That really makes the entire thing much more disturbing :(  I remember Courtney having a connection with Reva Goetz, was that the same case? The way all these dodgy fks turn up everywhere together is so disturbing.

Yes, Reva Goetz was the judge

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1HfJqLLy-5zJH2yDwb7aKJNyZBYxYxTTg

(The Facebook comment was made in Nov 2009, the petition was filed December 11 2009)

On 8/20/2020 at 2:19 AM, Slave4yew said:

This isn’t about money anymore in my opinion. The man has saved and made more than enough money the past 12 years. He could go retire off on some ranch in Louisiana and never worry about a dime if he wanted. Jamie is a man who is obsessed with keeping his daughter on a tight leash. He’s obsessed with still telling her what she can and can’t do. He won’t let her go. The fact that he still wants to tell his almost 40 year old daughter what to do. Disgusting. He’s a creep and needs prison. I can’t wait for Britney to cut him tf off and dump him in the Louisiana river. Thoughts?

Britney's father should do the right thing once in a lifetime and end guardianship. But he feels comfortable in the role. He didn't achieve anything else in life. Britney was to sue him for 12 lost years and send him on the street as a beggar.

Archived