Britney's Gram Breaks Down Sam Ingham Court Docs

Mgmgmgmg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

The fact that Britney stoped performing in order to reduce Jamie's chances to have any advantage in this while we know and she shows her p***y is on fire & thirsty to hop on a stage is genius :rihclap:

I pray everything goes well tomorrow, homegurl deserves so much :crying1:

Honestly genius of her to refuse to perform. :gimmemoar:

1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

it’s gonna be long but she’s in the right direction! :yay:And the fact that she refuses to work since 2018!!! she went on strike! revolutionary queen:jumpney:

that also shows she is very aware of the type of ppl surrounding her unlike that dementia nonsense some parts claim 

i love this woman so much i wish i could help her some way or at least call jamie an old scumbag and lou a effing c***

17 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Same. I think a lot of people don't understand that she cannot regain her freedom overnight. There are so many interested parties with a lot to lose. It's going to be a long drawn out process (especially in COVID times) and she might have to take a few steps back to move forward legally.

Exactly. I've studied some laws in my degree, it's not an easy process and it's even harder when there are a lot of opposite interests. And yes, the covid situation makes it harder and slow.

Laws should be applied in the correct way to protect the individual's well being, interests and of course, human rights. Sadly, Britney is not european but it could be even easier in EU. It could be revised by European Court of Human Rights after the previous steps.

Sadly, it's a very slow process and it will be. As I've said before, they needed to take decisions to start with step 1, removing Jamie. I would put her mom, and then to start the process to end with a petition to dissolve the conservatorship.

Archived