Britney's Gram Breaks Down Sam Ingham Court Docs

Mgmgmgmg

Britney's Gram just made a post breaking down the court documents that were released today. To summarize:

Today’s report to the court by Sam Ingham in which he relayed Britney’s strong desire to remove Jamie Spears as conservator is huge news! We could not be more proud of Britney and Lynne! After talking to our legal consultants about the document, we have some takeaways to share.

Britney’s side has met and conferred with Jamie’s side. Jamie appears to have refused to agree to step down. Britney’s side now feels it’s necessary to go to trial to have Jamie removed. Britney’s side does not think meaningful changes can be made while Jamie is conservator.

This is why it makes sense that Jamie would possibly need to be removed via trial before a petition to fully terminate the conservatorship can be meaningfully executed. Ingham did not need to include language about Britney’s request to add Jodi and remove Jamie not waiving her right to terminate in the future. That right is implied. This sentence may have been included as a nod to the general public, saying “Don’t worry, this is just step one.”

The document intentionally draws focus to Britney’s wish to not perform at this time. This may be an intentional message to convey that since October 2018, Britney has been refusing to work so long as her wages are being diverted to her father.

Britney’s side has had disagreements with Jamie’s side over how much of Jamie’s status update report can be redacted. This indicates that Britney’s side actually favors giving the public more transparency in terms of Jamie’s action as conservator.

Additionally, the filing by Ingham the day before tomorrow’s hearing seems to indicate a desire to convey this document’s contents to the public. Today would be the deadline for discovery for tomorrow’s hearing, meaning that what is filed will by default be public record. Had today’s document been filed tomorrow, Jamie would have been able to have it sealed along with any medical or other confidential information being shared at tomorrow’s hearing.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

So glad Jamie couldn't bury this news :meryell:

I doubt even his own family truly believe he wants what's best for Britney anymore. He cares about himself and his pension and nothing else. 

Truth!! He should just resign, cut his losses, and start another gym (or catering service??)

I really think the alleged child abuse incident is the straw that broke the camel's back for Britney wanting him removed ASAP. The woman already, as conservatee, can only have visitation. And with a restraining order in place of her conservator (Jamie) how can she ever see them if he is left as her permanent conservator? He has to know that would make no sense, right? My heart breaks for her.

29 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Truth!! He should just resign, cut his losses, and start another gym (or catering service??)

I really think the alleged child abuse incident is the straw that broke the camel's back for Britney wanting him removed ASAP. The woman already, as conservatee, can only have visitation. And with a restraining order in place of her conservator (Jamie) how can she ever see them if he is left as her permanent conservator? He has to know that would make no sense, right? My heart breaks for her.

Britney had nothing left to lose.

35 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Its sad Britney is realizing her dad got greedy and it was less about her well being. Whats crazy is it took this long for anyone to really notice this situation was not normal anymore. Stay strong Brit!

season 6 hug GIF

THIS!!!!! I just think that so many people never questioned Jamie’s intentions because some people don’t know what it’s like to have a toxic, abusive dad/parent. When you don’t have a narcissistic, power tripping, toxic dad like Jamie then it’s so hard, damn near impossible for others to understand that there are dads who would stoop so low as to take advantage of Britney & the legal system along with Lou Taylor in the background pulling the strings.

I think the general public is finally wrapping their head around the reality of Jamie keeping Britney under conservatorship isn’t being done for the right reasons. 

48 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

So glad Jamie couldn't bury this news :meryell:

I doubt even his own family truly believe he wants what's best for Britney anymore. He cares about himself and his pension and nothing else. 

Britney's been his financial saviour even as a child. I remember Lynne said in her book that there was a time where they were surviving off of Britney's talent show prize money. Jamie was a drunk chump and even though he is sober now, it seems like he still has that entitled mindset.

48 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

48 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Its sad Britney is realizing her dad got greedy and it was less about her well being. Whats crazy is it took this long for anyone to really notice this situation was not normal anymore. Stay strong Brit!

season 6 hug GIF

13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

THIS!!!!! I just think that so many people never questioned Jamie’s intentions because some people don’t know what it’s like to have a toxic, abusive dad/parent. When you don’t have a narcissistic, power tripping, toxic dad like Jamie then it’s so hard, damn near impossible for others to understand that there are dads who would stoop so low as to take advantage of Britney & the legal system along with Lou Taylor in the background pulling the strings.

I think the general public is finally wrapping their head around the reality of Jamie keeping Britney under conservatorship isn’t being done for the right reasons. 

The ******* has been a financial failure is entire life...

12:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaNtSbva0U 

If Britney's fans have to power to help cause this, they should make her father, Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph as MISERABLE AS POSSIBLE.

26 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I wish Britney all the best in this long road. She deserves to win.

Same. I think a lot of people don't understand that she cannot regain her freedom overnight. There are so many interested parties with a lot to lose. It's going to be a long drawn out process (especially in COVID times) and she might have to take a few steps back to move forward legally.

Really helpful! I’m glad they’re helping, they kickstarted the entire #FreeBritney movement and I expected them to only make it bigger since I thought a lot of people would be coming to them with tea... but they kinda went away and other Insta pages are being more helpful.

Archived